Heir of hogwarts

Harry's POV
"Hello Harry, it's nice to see you and your companion..." Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. "Oh, why thank you Harry, anyways you're a very loyal and kind person..." Those are traits of hufflepuff, are you going to put me in hufflepuff..? I asked. No not exactly you see, you're also couragous like a gryffindor but the thirst for knowledge is very present as well.." Those are traits for Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. "Why yes indeed it is, you aslo have a very cunning and clever mind, slytherin is present within you Harry.." If I have all the traits than what house would be the best for me? "Harry you have all the traits, something that I haven't seen in decades and I think I have the right to claim you..HEIR OF HOGWARTS" The hat shouted this very loudly and many people gasped and stared in shock. The hat started speaking again except out loud this time. "HARRY IS AS LOYAL AS HELGA HUFFLEPUFF, HE STRIVES FOR KNOWLEDGE JUST LIKE ROWENA RAVENCLAW, BUT HE IS AS BRAVE AS GODRICK GRYFFINDOR AND CUNNING LIKE SALAZAR SLYTHERIN. I HEREBY DECLARE HARRY JAMES POTTER, THE HEIR OF HOGWARTS!" Everyone listened in surprise and some students even passed out from the amount of shock. So where do I sit than? "You may sit wherever you would like to sit for it is your choice Harry." He spoke aloud again and many people fell out of their seats when they heard Harry was allowed to sit wherever he wanted. Okay, thank you so much and it was quite the discovery, I will sit with slytherin first and move to the next house everyday. "Good idea and, it was a pleasure meeting you too Harry, please take care and goodbye."
I stepped off the stool and made my way to slytherin's table and sat down next to a platinum blonde haired boy. Everyone recovered from their state of shock and that boring old man started talking again, what was his name..? Dumbleedor, Dumbledee, oh yeah! It was Dumbledore! For the speech I just kinda zoned in and out, listening to some important things.

Dumbledore's POV

That Potter brat is going to steal my fame and get all the attention, I better interfere and make a speech so everyone can forget about it for the time being at least. "Now that we have gone through the sorting it is now time for the grand feast, when the feast is over, your head of house and prefects belonging in that house will guide you to your dormitories and give you the password that's needed to pass through your houses portrait. Please do not stay outside after curfew and obey all rules. Your schedule will be handed out tomorrow at breakfest so please make sure to come. With that being said, LET THE FEAST BEGIN!"

wOa 479 words!! Woot woot:D
Anyways next chapter will be uploaded soon~ the next chapter will either be about Harry's parents or about him meeting the heads of houses and his schedules, one of those two. Oki well
Babaueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now (ok i'll stop now).