Goodbye Emily Queen

Oliver's POV

There's a blissful silence as Barry, Cisco, Leonard and I carry Emily's casket out of the church

There's a blissful silence as Barry, Cisco, Leonard and I carry Emily's casket out of the church. The bells are ringing as the quiet sobs of the people who loved and cherished my sister mourn her death. I take a look at everyone who gathered here today.
Barry, Emily's best friend since we were teenagers as well as Lisa and Leonard Snart. Joe and his daughter Iris. The team at STAR labs Cisco and Caitlyn... Harrison, Emily's fiancé. I take a look at my team Thea, Ray, Felicity and even Malcolm.

We decided to make this a quiet small ceremony. We don't want to draw too much attention to our identities. We slowly descend into our cars following the vehicle containing my sister to the graveyard. Is this really what my life has come to? I lost my parents and now my sister... I have Thea it's only a matter of time till I loose her too. How could I let this happen? I will never forgive myself...
~~~~~~~
"I'm so sorry Emily, I'm sorry for being a horrible brother. I'm sorry for always pushing you away when I should have been pulling you close. You were the best sister anyone could have asked for. I never said this enough but I love you. I love you so much. If I could do anything to get you back I would do it in a heartbeat. I would do anything to be able to hold you in my arms again... to tell you how much you mean to me." I sob as I kneel next to my sister's grave. I grab the headstone that reads
'Emily Queen-Loving daughter, sister and friend.'

I feel a hand touch my shoulder, I look over slightly to see Barry giving me a sympathetic look. He nods his head as I get up pulling him into a hug sobbing even harder than before. I look over to see an even broken hearted man... Harrison.

I pull away from Barry making my way over to Harrison. He looks up at me.. I can tell he hasn't slept in days. He just looks awful. I extend my arm out he hesitates then grabs my hand shaking it. We both stare at one another for a moment. "You would have made her happy..." I manage to croak out.

Barry's POV

"I would like to say a few words about Emily

"I would like to say a few words about Emily." I say my voice hoarse as I watch the group standing before me turning their heads in my direction. I clear my throat sighing "not to sound so cliche or anything but Emily was the light in everyone's life. She always saw the good in people no matter what they've done.." I glanced at the Snarts who were smirking with tears as they nodded towards me "she was so compassionate and forgiving... she had one hell of a temper which she got from her brother..." I can't help but chuckle as does the rest of the group including Oliver. "Not only that she was head strong... I've never saw someone strive so much to do great things in my entire life. She's been through a lot and managed to become one of the most successful people I've ever met."

I look down at the gravestone "Emily was my best friend... I've come to think of  her as a sister. I love her so much, she will never be forgotten." I sigh as I hang my head sobbing.

Another calming silence fills the air as one by one we go up to the headstone placing a flower and saying our last goodbyes. Each of us sharing a loving memory of Emily... all this time Dr. Wells remained silent. I can't even imagine how he feels. First his girlfriend Tess and now his fiancé are both dead. I approach him as I'm about to open my mouth he speaks "don't... Barry please don't say it's going to be ok. Or I'm going to get through this... because I'm not. This is my fault... all of it is my fau-" he breaks down right before me. I try to hold back my cries but I fail.

"Dr. Wells... you couldn't have known that this would have happened.." Caitlyn says in a failed attempt to soothe him...

Before any of us can say anything else... we hear someone approaching from behind. As soon as their voice fills the air. I turn around as for the rest of the group...We stand in complete and utter stunned silence studying the person standing before us. What the hell...

General Eiling?

(Sorry for the short chapter but it might take a little while to upload the next chapter... so that's why I updated this one so fast. And left it with a cliff hanger... hehe. Much love!!)