Hey Old Friend

Sexual Content.

Emily's POV"We're getting married!!" I giggle as I lay across Harrison's chest admiring the beauty of the ring

Emily's POV
"We're getting married!!" I giggle as I lay across Harrison's chest admiring the beauty of the ring. He kisses the top of my forehead "yes we are.. and I couldn't be happier." I giggle again lifting up my head as I plant a small kiss on his lips then again then again.. soon the kiss intensified as I straddle myself on top of him. The kiss becomes more heated and sloppily. I feel him growing hard under me has I grind my hips encouraging his now harden erection. I lean down planting small kisses around his ear "make love to me." I whisper.

With that something inside him ignites as he flips me over looking at me with hunger and lust. He crashes his lips on top of mine as his hand finds my breast, he plays around with them pinching my nipple causing me to moan. "Say you love me." He demands in the kiss ..."uhh I-I lo-ve.." I can barley speak as he sucks on my neck grinding himself on top of me still playing with my breast. He slows down "don't stop.." I pant, he smirks "beg."
"Please... don't stop Harrison.." he slowly takes off his boxers and tosses them to the side. He easily yanks off my panties as he parts my legs. He looks down at me his eyes still filled with lust. I arch my back feeling his bare cock against my folds. "Please" I pout. He doesn't hesitate as he rams into me finding my lips in the process. His thrusts are quick, filled with desire in every thrust.. "who do you belong to" he groans as he moves down sucking on my breast. "Y-youuuu HARRISONNNN." I shriek as he thrusts harder and deeper within me. Filling me with every inch of himself as we both ride out our orgasms.

-TIME SKIP-

Harrison's POV
"Captain Cold is back?" Cisco asks shocked as we all file into the Cortex... except for Emily. I shake my head "you know for a non meta human, Leonard Snart is proving to be quite the nemesis."
"What does he want this time?" Caitlyn ask, I turn to Barry as he answers "the Flash." He shrugs his shoulders in somewhat of a defeat. No Barry you cannot think this way! "If Snart wants a fight with the flash than I'll give him one." He states rather confidently which only makes me internally roll my eyes.

"Well.." I start in a doubtful manner. He furrows his eyebrows "what? You don't think I should?!" I scoff "I didn't say that Barry.. I mean as fast as you are, you cannot be everywhere at once." For the next 5 minutes I scolded Barry to leave Snart to the police department as well as for Cisco and I to deal with. He finally caved at my convincing argument. Now I had to let them know not to breathe a word to Emily that Snart is back. "One more thing.. I think it would be best to keep Emily out of the loop with this one."
Immediately Barry whips his head in my direction "what? Why? She's apart of the team!"

I sigh nodding my head, "I know that Barry but you know better than I her history with the Snarts. She cannot get mixed up with them again. The less she knows the better." Caitlyn comes to my rescue "as much as I hate to not tell Em what's going on she really can't know about Snart... she was devastated when he cut off their friendship." Cisco nods and agrees as well. "Ok fine. I won't tell Em." Barry once again finally caves.