Dark Archer

Emily POV~Dream~"Hey beautiful" I turned around to see my ex-boyfriend with an arrow against my brothers head

Emily POV
~Dream~
"Hey beautiful" I turned around to see my ex-boyfriend with an arrow against my brothers head.. "what do you want Malcolm.." I asked not letting my guard down.
"You.." he said with a smirk
I scoffed shaking my head "Yea.. not going to happen."
"You think moving to Central City was going to make me forget about us?" He said angrily.
"Actually I did.." I pulled out a gun aiming it at him.. "let go of Oliver.. now!"
"Ok.. anything for you." He winked and pushed Oliver to the ground.. "you never said anything about him." He turned and there was Harrison sitting in a chair tied up.. Malcolm shot Harrison through the heart with the arrow.
"NOOO HARRISON.!" I screamed running towards his lifeless body.
End dream
-
I jolted up, gasping for air not realizing I've been crying in my sleep.

Harrison immediately woke up pulling me down into his arms, "Emily.. shh it was just a dream shhh." He said calmly into my ear stroking my hair.
I sobbed into his chest... "he came for me.. j-just like he said he would..." I cried out looking up at Harrison's soft and gentle face, I put my hand up to his cheek.. "he killed you." I croaked out.

Harrison sighed kissing my lips softly..."my dear it was only a dream.. no one is coming.. and I'm not going anywhere... go back to sleep baby." He held me tighter kissing the top of my head stroking my back as I drifted off to sleep.
-
My eyes fluttered open, I yawned sitting up. Smiling at my surroundings.. moving in with Harrison was one of the best decisions I've ever made, his house is huge and so well put together. I loved it here. I turned to the side feeling the cold empty bed, frowning at the feeling I got up to get ready for the day.

Truthfully I was expecting Harrison to be at STAR Labs by now but when I walked down stairs I was greeted with a beautiful scent of pancakes. I smiled hugging myself in one of Harrison's t-shirt while wearing black spandex shorts. I walked into the kitchen, on the island were two plates set with pancakes and fruits on them.

I looked over at Harrison who's sitting in his wheelchair against the table holding a coffee mug in one hand and a newspaper in the other. I giggled loving how old school he was. He looked up realizing my presence, a huge smile spread across his face. "What?" I said smiling back walking towards him.
He put his hand up, "stop, don't move.. I want to picture this moment forever. My girl's first morning in our home." He said in a loving tone.

I blushed, "can I please move now so I can kiss you for being the loving romantic you are!!" I said barley containing my excitement. He put the mug and newspaper down opening up his arms, "Come here beautiful." I squealed like a school girl running into his arms kissing him passionately.
-
"Even with your powers, you'll still need a few hours to heal." Caitlyn said sympathetically to Barry who was laying in the medical bed.

My phone started ringing causing me to go back to my office.
Hello?
Emily...it feels so good to hear your voice again.
I rolled my eyes, What do you want Malcolm?
Well that's easy.. you.
Just like my dream.. I thought of a response quickly, I'll come to Starling City to talk but after that you need to leave me the hell alone.
He chuckled deeply sighing into the phone Oh Emily you were always so difficult.. but I'll give you that, meet me in Starling City tonight or I'll come for you.