Chapter Forty-one

Back on the Nemesis...

Megatron was livid, everyone was gone except his vehicons and Dreadwing. A rogue blip appeared on his monitors. He narrowed his optics and looked to his vehicons. "Find our who that is! If it's an Autobot kill it!"

The vehicons rushes off to do what they were told. When they got there they were surprised to say the least. There before them stood Shockwave. A mech they thought was dead and beside him was an extinct being of ferocity, a predacon.

Shockwave stared at them. "Take me to Megatron."

They nodded and left through a ground bridge with Shockwave and the predacon following him.

When they came through, Megatron was pleased. Now he can get his men back and have Starscream all to himself.

Shockwave seen the look in Megatron's optics. He mentally smirked. 'Megatron will not know what hit him when he finds out none of us are loyal to him.' He thought to himself. "Lord Megatron, meet Predaking. A new addition to the team."

Megatron purred. "I am pleased Shockwave. Perhaps your new pet could get back our missing recruits."

Shockwave nodded once. "Yes sir."

Megatron dismissed him to work.

Shockwave left the room and went to the lab with Predacon. He spoke quietly to Predaking as they were finally out of audio reception of Megatron. "The plan is going... logically."

Predaking growled softly. He wanted to rip Megatron to shreds now.

Shockwave nodded. "I know but we must wait for the proper time to attack."

Predaking nudged the one optic mech on his side getting a gentle stroke on his helm.

Shockwave hummed. "All is going according to plan my friend." He entered the medbay where he would work on everything for now on. For the time being, he would work on the synthetic energon formula to restore their home.

Dreadwing, on the other servo, was wanting his masters obsession dead so they could continue with winning the war. He did not know of the inner circle of con defectors that wished to kill Megatron and save Starscream.