Fifteen

As Starscream reached the med bay, he noticed that Swindle was no longer in recharge but sitting up, leaning against the halogear cube. He smiled slightly and walked over to his minicon. "Sleep well Swindle?"

Swindle, startled, jumped as he heard Starscream speak. He beeped happily and jumped onto Starscream's chasis to hug him.

Starscream caught the small bot and chuckled as he sat down on his berth with Swindle in one servo. "I am fine Swindle.  I regret worrying you."

Swindle chirped happily.

Starscream allowed the small bot to hug him a bit longer as he looked around the med bay. "This place is small... oddly enough though I do not feel like I do with Knockout."

Swindle looked up at Starscream and beeped.

Starscream picked up Swindle and put him on his shoulder. "I know you were alone in the Harbinger, so this place is much better than there."

Swindle smiled, chirping.

Starscream crossed his legs on the berth and gently sat Swindle down on one of his pedes. He vented and looked down at his partner. "Primus wants me to talk to the Autobots. To trust them with everything. Do you agree with him?" He honestly didn't know what to do.

Swindle took a thinking pose on Starscream's knee joint. He shrugged and beeped a few times. He agreed with Primus, mostly because he didn't want to see his friend feel alone all the time.

Starscream vented, "Very well then. I guess I can give them a chance. But if they break that chance I will never trust anyone besides you." He extends one of his claw like fingers to Swindle, letting the small bot clasp his servo.

Swindle nodded and shoom Starscream's finger. It was silently agreed that if things turned to worse then they would leave.

Starscream took his finger back and picked up his halogear before pressing a button on the side that would only open to him.  The cube turned into a disk and he set it down for the time being before laying down on the berth with his minicon beside him. Both closed thier optics and fell back into recharge.