Thirteen

Not even ten minutes passed by that Starscream woke up with a jolt and sitting up quickly, breathing like he ran for hours on end with no stops. Starscream slowed his breathing and looked down at the halogear in his servos. Starscream glared at the halogear and almost threw it at the wall in anger but he took a deep breath and slowly lowered his servo. He stared at the halogear before just setting it down on the desk he had beside his berth. Starscream stood up from his berth and walked out of his room, he never noticed the two male humans following him as he walked into another room that was very spacious.

Jack and Raf looked for a good hiding place to keep hidden from Starscream's sight.

Starscream pushed a button and a punching bag made for mechs came up from the ground. Starscream began to hit it with half his strength as he was just doing it out of rhythm to keep him grounded until he did a kick and repeated the process. He only managed to do three sets before feeling light headed, so he stumbled back a step and held his helm with one servo.

Jack and Raf looked at each other seeing Starscream's moment of weakness. They looked worried for him for a second before watching as Starscream just laid a servo on the punching bag breathing slightly out of breath. They watched as Starscream turned his back to the punching bag and slowly slid down to the floor leaning against it.

Starscream closed his optics and sat there regaining his breath a bit. He spoke out somehow knowing the two humans were hidden close by watching him. "If you wish, you two can come and sit by me. I promise I won't hurt you. I did swear on the Allspark I wouldn't to Prime. I know you want to ask questions, so ask away."

Jack and Raf slowly came out of their hiding place and walked over to Starscream and sat on the floor beside him.

Jack spoke up. "Why did you come in here to punch that bag if your not feeling well?"

Raf added onto the question with one of his own. "And how come you look sick? Is it even possible for Cybertronians to get sick?"

Starscream chuckled slightly and opened his optics looking down at them out of the corners of his optics. "'Blowing off steam,' I believe. You fleshlings call it that if I remember correctly. We Cybertronians all dream even in recharge. Sometimes its memories or fears plaguing our minds. Sometimes its the great Primus or Unicron himself depending on who you put your spark with. As for being sick... I guess you could say I've been sick for a few weeks, and I'll still be sick for awhile longer."

Raf furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you know? Is it contagious or is it just a virus you can't get rid of easily?"

Starscream closed his optics humming in thought. "A virus, maybe. Contagious, no. Only to Seekers is it contagious.  You and your autobot allies have nothing to worry about though. Two more weeks and I should be back to top shape. I just... need to... rest..." Starscream mumbled slowly shutting down again.

Raf and Jack's eyes widened.

Jack looks to Raf. "We need to get Ratchet." He got a nod from Raf before they ran to find the others.