Twenty

Thirty minutes passed and a call came in on the monitor.

Arcee looked to Swindle and Starscream. She nodded and gently let Starscream go, letting her lean against the wall for now, before opening the ground bridge.

Optimus and the others came driving in and transformed back into bipedal mode.

Arcee closed the bridge once everyone was in and immediately placed a digit to her glossa before pointing to a sleeping Starscream.

They understood quickly and decided to be quiet until Starscream was in a berth resting peacefully.

Optimus went to go pick up Starscream when Ratchet held up his servo, signing he would take care of his patient.

Neither noticed the look Arcee was giving them.

Ratchet gently picked up Starscream, carefully holding his patient so they wouldn't fall. He took notice of the small flinch Starscream did before he noticed Starscream relax and almost cuddle into his arms for warmth.

Arcee spoke up softly not giving any clue as to knowing of Starscream's hidden gender. "Starscream might be cold. Do you have anything to keep him warm?"

Ratchet nodded once, speaking quietly so as not to wake up his patient. "I have a heating cloth that could help him. Do you want to get it for me Arcee?"

Arcee nodded. "I don't mind doing so." She said still softly. She walked over to him and followed into the med bay. When no-one was around she asked Ratchet while getting the blanket. "Did you know? About... Starscream? "

Ratchet paused before gently setting Starscream down on the berth, letting the poor seekers wings splay behind her on the berth while laying sideways. "If your wondering about what I know, then I do know everything about my patient."

Arcee handed him the blanket watching him put it gently over Starscreams small sleek frame.

Swindle laid in Starscream's servo listening to them as he pretended to sleep with his friend. He wanted to know what they thought of his best friend.

Arcee sighed. "Starscream told me what his creators did. Is it true? Is he really a femme?" She asked hoping Starscream lied to her.

Ratchet shuttered his optics. "It's true. I ran several tests and so I know it's true. All I can do is be angry at the creators who did this." Ratchet paused. "And feel pity for Starscream's spark. He's. .. no She has gone through so much pain and suffering it would break even the strongest of us, Arcee."

Arcee vented. "Should we tell Optimus or does he already know?"

Ratchet looked over at Arcee. "He knew before me." He tapped his chassis. "The matrix told him that Starscream is scared and confused and more importantly... lost. We need to guide Starscream and protect her."

Arcee looked down. "She went into a panic attack earlier today. Something happened Ratchet. Something bad."

Ratchet nodded. "Only time will tell. She will tell us when she's ready. For now let's let her rest."

Arcee nodded and they both left the med bay for now.

After they left, Swindle finally gave in to sleep.