Six

The next day, Starscream had already been given Bumblebee's and Bulkhead's energon and was about to be given Arcee's. He was looking better as his vitals were returning normal.

Arcee glared at Starscreams recharging body. "Do we have to save him? He'll probably just try to kill us later after we do."

Ratchet vented. "Arcee... you know as well as I do he wouldn't try something like that." He put Arcee's energon into the drip as he spoke. "He will be awake later today if everything goes well."

Arcee nodded. "I'll inform Optimus of his awakening. Will you be alright here alone with him?"

Ratchet absently shooed her with his servos. "I'll be fine. Don't you have to go pick up Jack from school today?"

Arcee rolled her optics with a smile and left the room to go get Jack.

Neither noticed that Starscream's servo twitched in his recharge after Arcee was leaving.

~
In Starscream's recharge he was dreaming. It was as though Megatron haunted Starscream even in sleep.

♧♣♧Dream♧♣♧

Starscream ran for his life in his dream. Megatron was livid and was aiming at him with his blaster ready to shoot. Starscream tripped and fell into a dark abyss almost like he was drowning. A servo grabbed his own and pulled him up. It was Optimus, surprisingly.  Starscream's optics widened as he looked behind Optimus. Starscream shouted out a warning and pushed him out of the way as a shot went off. Starscream was hit dead on in his spark chamber.

The dream changed to a grey room with Starscream laying on his side on the floor. He got up slowly as he looked around.  He was confused as he didn't know where he was at. He looked to the middle of the room and seen a berth. He became suspicious but laid back on it about to close his optics for rest, but was startled quickly, when the berth suddenly strapped him down making him panic.  A door appeared on one of the grey walls of the room and opened. Megatron appeared with a sinister grin on his faceplate. Starscream struggled in his bonds and tried to get as far as he could from Megatron as his body trembled in fear. As Megatron drew closer, the quicker Starscream's breathing and trembling escalated.

Megatron spoke in his gravely voice that sends fear trembling shivers down Starscream's spinal cabling. "Starscream..." Megatron  ran a digit across Starscream's faceplate before lowering his servo to his neck cablings.

Starscream became frozen in fear as Megatron's digits moved lower down his chasis. His servo became free and he quickly lashed out at Megatron. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yelled out in fear and anger before he woke up from his hellish spark terror.