Dinner and a Text Message

------------

After getting back from the airport and making introductions, everyone got on really well, and time flew. So here we are, its eleven at night, and we're just having dinner.

"Sooo, Zayn. How's Baylee?" I grinned walked next to him. Dinner was sizzling in the background, courtesy of Harry Styles.

Zayn wiggles his eyebrows and smirked evilly. "Oh, its.. fabulous." He chuckled as I gave him a disgusted look.

"Zayn nooo, gross!"  I jumped around the kitchen, waving my hands around trying to wash away the image. Zayn caught my waist, laughing. 

"No, but really its great. She sounds so cute over the phone. Her cell dies a lot though." He chuckled thinking about Baylee, letting me go. I stuck my tongue out in a 'bleh' face and turned away.

Liv was jazzing around the kitchen, earbuds in her ears. She twirled around, with the occasional hip swing. Harry was giving her a 'what the heck?' kind of smile, which only encouraged her to add funny faces to her dance moves. She was just fitting herself right in, huh? I predicted correctly, Harry and Liv were already good friends.  

Niall walked into the kitchen, his nose up, sniffing the air. What a dope. "Fajitas!" He yelled gleefully. 

"You're such a kid, Niall." I commented jokingly. He made a face, launching the classic face-war. I pulled on my ears, making a monkey face, retaliated with a pig nose. Soon I was laughing so hard that I just laid my head on his chest, letting my laughter loose. He pulled me in subconsciously for a hug, laughing into my hair.

Liam entered the room, sitting himself at the counter. "Awh, you're cute." He directed at us, making a lovey face and forming his hands into a heart. I shot him a look.

"You give nice hugs, Niall." My face was buried into his shirt, a plastic button pressing into my forehead. 

"I knoooow, right?" Louis gushed into my ear, popping out of nowhere. I jumped out of Niall's arms, scared out of my freakin' wits. 

"Don't do that, Louis!" I scolded, he just returned it with a 'you know you love me' face.  Everyone in the kitchen chuckled, before we all settled ourselves at the table, minus Harry, who was setting out food. 

"Oh, where's Justine? SOULLLIEE!" I used my little nickname for the girl to yell across the house. Soulie, standing for soul sister, just shortened in a weird way that doesn't quite make sense. There was thumping of feet going down the stairs and suddenly she appeared in the doorway. Her bangs were pushed to the side of her head, and her hair was messily down her shoulders. 

"What? What?" She looked concerned and surprised, brown eyes open wide.

"Dinner." Harry pointed out simply, smiling at her. He finished setting out the components for steak fajitas and sat down.

"Oh." She smiled and hopped up on a chair in between Harry and Niall. Zayn was across from her, texting under the table. "Hiya." She smiled at everyone. "Sorry, I was playing video games. Pass the green peppers please?"  Zayn happily obliged and continued stuffing steak in his mouth.

"What were you playing?" Louis asked with his mouth stuffed with mashed potatoes... who made mashed potatoes? I raised my eyebrow at the phenomenon.

"I was playing DS games.. Pokemon, Harvest Moon, the like."

"What in the hell is Harvest Moon?" Niall asked 'politely.'

"Niall!" Harry scolded.

"What?" He asked innocently, his eyebrows furrowed.