"We're already both soaking wet, I don't see the point in waiting," I said.

"That's what she said," he snickered. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I really don't want to hear about your sexcapades, please," I said honestly, but there was a teasing edge. He was back to normal which made me far more comfortable. I didn't know how to handle a worried Caleb, and I didn't like thinking about him that way. I didn't like the slightly warm feeling it gave me to know he cared.

"Nope, you want to be one of them," he said cockily, leaning toward my back.

"Oh please, nothing you have to offer interests me."

"You say that now, but you won't be able to resist when you go into heat," he challenged.

I turned to face him. "I think we've gone over this before," I reminded with a raised eyebrow, "Nothing will happen when I reach heat. I'm not going to be one of those girls that keeps people awake with their screaming."

"So you're saying you're quiet," he clarified. I could almost hear his eyebrow rise in his voice until our expressions matched. His voice was very expressive; I could hear almost every expression he wore in it.

His words made my face heat uncomfortably, "That's not what I meant."

"You didn't deny it!" he pointed out victoriously.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I wouldn't know."

I let that sink in a moment and tried to picture his reaction. It wasn't working so I just waited for him to say something.

"So you're a virgin," he stated.

"Yes," I drew out the "e" I thought it was obvious.

"You've never done anything remotely sexual in your entire life?" he checked.

"Yeah."

"Not once?"

"No one wants to do anything with a blind girl," I pointed out.

"Have you been blind your whole life?"

I pondered whether I should answer that or not. It would open further questions if I was honest, but otherwise I would be lying. I took a deep breath and quickly answered. "No. And I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"Whatever," he grumbled.

"So, does my innocence scare you?" I teased.

"No!" he sounded offended. Maybe I hurt his "Manly Pride"? I took pleasure in that thought.

"Then do you see why I won't do anything with you? I never have done those things, and I probably never will," I told him bluntly. I had already come to terms with the fact that it would be easy for me to fall in love with a person and not appearances, and that it would be hard for people to fall in love with me. I'm not saying that blind people can't find love, but it's just harder to find someone who will accept their disability, who is willing to alter their lifestyle to one that matches theirs. Not to mention werewolves would find their mate and leave me and humans wouldn't understand me. I couldn't show myself to a human so my partner would have to be wolf. And my chances of meeting my mate were near to nil. Maybe a nice robust point zero, zero, zero, one percent chance.

"That's a depressing outlook. You will be doing them though, my ego won't allow otherwise. We made a bet remember?"

"We made no 'bet'. You just took my declaration of celibacy as a challenge."

"Challenge, bet, whatever. I'm winning either way," he announced.

"In your dreams," I said sweetly.