Chapter Six

Finally, after a long, long time -  I've written. And I'm still writing. I've got my MOJO BACK GUYS! I will continue to write this story and update as I've got chapters okay? For now, please enjoy Chapter Six. Also, enjoy the happy stuff at the end :)

~ xoxox mollysue

~~~

CHAPTER SIX

We first searched through the room we were in. It was more of a hall then a room, with cells lining both sides of the walls. We looked in each cell, finding the same thing as in the previous one: one set of bunkbeds, a sink, and a toilet. Dust covered everything, even the cement floor. A table sat in the hall on the outside of the cells with two wooden chairs, probably where some guards sat when this facility was being used.

There were two doorways in the room, one that lead to a set of stairs and the other to a hallway.

I grabbed Erik and Eli's hands and pulled them through the door towards the hallway. The hallway was bare as we walked down it. I could see a door at the end of the hall and glanced at the boys behind me.

"Where are we?" Erik whispered.

Eli shrugged and I continued walking, creaking open the door. My brows furrowed at the sight of this room.

This room was larger than the room we had just come from with a huge ceiling. The walls were all white and the floor was white tile. In front of us was a set of two bed-type things with straps on them to hold people in. Surrounding it were all sorts of electrical things and lining the walls were a bunch of science equipment. Bottles of unknown liquids and such were everywhere as well as empty flasks and tubes. Papers were scattered across desks and there was glass shattered on the floor.

I frowned and entered the room, Eli grabbing my hand.

"Nayda do you really think this place is safe?"

I looked at him for a moment before nodding. He stared at me for a minute longer and sighed. He let me go and I walked through the room, being careful not to touch anything. Eli and Erik followed behind me and suddenly a crash echoed through the room. Eli and I whipped around and looked at Erik who was smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and Eli frowned.

"Dude be more careful."

Erik rolled his eyes at Eli.

"I don't understand why we're being so quiet. What the heck could be here, this place is like 30 years old and abandoned?"

"Exactly." I responded.

They both turned to me.

"Come on, let's keep going."

We continued walking through the lab room, Eli and Erik looking a bit silly dressed still in their pajamas. I smiled to myself as I glanced back. Erik was dressed in white and blue striped pajamas, his hair in disarray from us teleporting and from his lack of brushing. Eli was still wearing his pajama as well; dark green silk pajamas which made him look very...attractive.

I turned back around, my face heating up.

Gross, Nayda.

"Watch your step." I mumbled, walking through the doorway.

In front of me was another set of stairs, these ones going downstairs to the next floor. We began to descend, our feet silent on the concrete floor. These walls were the same as the previous ones – bland with no decoration on them. When we reached the next level, we entered the room and found another room like the first one we were in. Cells lined the walls, a broken wooden table and chairs, and lots of dust.