the guilds teasing

heyo minna-san well i finally came up with ideas and have lots of time to finally update i am really grateful to all of you who read this story its very warming !!......well engough of me talking lets get to the story, i do not own fairytail or any of its characters.

_____________________________________________________________

Lucy woke up and blinked her eyes twice before realizing she had fallen asleep in rouges arms, she quickly tried to get up but failed when two strong arms pulled her back down. The two exceeds walked in and giggled "fro thinks lucy-san and rouge-san look cute" fro said making the celstial mage blush and try to get out of rogue's grasp." lucy don't go your so warm" rogue said in his sleep making lucy blush madly and break free of rogues grasp, "so lucy when can we tell the guild about this" joy smiled evily. "Tell them about what?"lucy asked curious and scared, "oh just about the little make out session !" joy snickers showing a picture of the two. "NEVER " rogue said opening his eyes and reaching for the camera " give me the camera joy !". Joy flew up and shrieked as rogue grabbed her tail "lucy help me helpppp!" "nope sorry I can't hear you lalalalalalala" lucy says hands over her ears laughing. rogue finally grabbed the camera and deleted the picture causing joy to cry " haha" rogue said sticking his tongue out . " Now come on let's get dressed were super busy today!" rogue said standing up and grabbing his shirt then heading into the kitchen to start cooking. A big explosion was heard off in the distance rouge and Lucy quickly rushing out side to see what it was, " do you think we should check it out ? " joy said flying up behind Lucy. " we should " Lucy said starting to sprint to the now rising smoke and faint screams just loud enough for Lucy and rouge to hear. " l-Lucy slow down " rouge said running to catch up his hair messy and his clothing only being he p.j.'s. They all finally reached the spot and stared in horror blood and injured people lied scattered everywhere, Lucy gagged and almost threw up while rouge just looked away. A small child's faint screams where heard from behind a bunch of boxes , Lucy and rouge cautiously made there way closer and started to try and reach the small child it's screams getting louder and more desperate. Lucy reached in and pulled the child out from behind the boxes the small child starting to cry " rouge what do we do should we look for its family and get the rune knights ?" Rouge stared at the small infant and frowned his red eyes clouding as he slowly fell into a replay of his memory....." ROUGE " Lucy shouted shaking him slightly nothing happening his red eyes frozen and his body still, " rouge!!!"........!!!!!

________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short still thinking of ideas and stuffs but anyways I hope you like the new chapter

love always ~mews =^.^=