surprise!!!

I decided to continue this story updates might be slow at first but I'm working on it! Also I've improved on my writing style so I'm going to try pov's if I like it they will stay if not I'll just go with how i normally do it. Also please excuse my crappy grammar mistakes I wrote this at midnight~love hails =^.^=

________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's (pov)

I snuggled closer to the warmth that surrounded me, a small smile on my face. Slowly opening my eyes I saw the little girl snuggled into my side , and the exceeds curled up by our feet. Realizing I was now laying on top of not a comfy warm couch but it was in fact rogue. He had a tiny bit of drool on the side of his mouth and his hair was fluffy and your typical bed head hair. A small giggle escaped past my lips, but I froze when I saw the little girl shifting in her sleep. I slowly brought my hand to the small girls back and started rubbing her back in small circles like my mother did. The thought of this made me frown but I quickly dismissed it, I was going to be here for this little girl no matter what. She was a very cute little girl, with her long black hair and her hazel eyes. Slowly still rubbing her back I had yet to notice rogue watching me with a small smile, his eyes showing love and so many emotions. It wasn't until he wrapped his arms around us both did I know he was awake. "Morning rogue, did you have a nice sleep?" I asked smiling at him shyly. He nodded and nuzzled his face into my neck.

Rogue's pov

Words can not explain how much i love lucy. Its still angers me to think her own guild would downgrade her, just because she wasn't as strong as them. Or because she wasn't as good enough to be on the team. I single handily knew lucy was anything but weak, she was one of the strongest girls i know. I aways thought her and that fire dragon scum where together but he's just a piece of shit. Normally i wouldn't swear, but its the only true way i can show how i feel for FairyTail and that bastard. Today i planned on making sure lucy felt loved and so did the child, i already felt as if this was my family. After exchanging good morning's and a quick kiss, i sat in the kitchen waiting for them to be ready to go. They both came into the kitchen lucy looking as stunning and beautiful as ever. And the little girl was just as adorable and cute. Ill have to remember to thank the exceeds for getting her some clothes, but for now that can wait. This day is just as perfect and i don't want anything to ever ruin this perfect image.

__________________________
I know this isn't that long but i Hopefully will start writing longer chapters. I don't own FairyTail or any of its characters, only my story line.

Until the next update see yah ~love hails =^.^=