The shadows key

Konichiwa minna-San mews here just letting you know that I don't own fairytail or any of its characters. Well Sorry for talking so much I'll upload the story soon just giving you a small preview (≧∇≦)love always mews

__________________________________________________________________________

It was a dark and gloomy day in magnolia and everyone seemed to run about seeking shelter from the harsh cold wind and rain that beat down upon the usual cheery and bustling town, all except a certain man and cat who stayed in the shadows of the buildings sheltering from the harsh cold rain. This man of course was no other then the shadow dragon-slayer rouge and his frog cosplaying exceed frosh(( is this right I think it is please let me know if it is ))" hey frosh isn't that the blonde celestial Mage from fairytail over there" he said as a blob of blonde hair was seen beneath the hood of a small running figure. " fro thinks it is" fro said watching the small figure enter a pale pink house and shut the door roughly behind her, rouge watched sadly as he picked up the faint scent of salt and water along with the salamanders smell of smoke and ash. Rouge stood up and picked frosh up hiding her(( frosh is a girl in this fanfic cause I'm still confused if frosh is a boy or girl)) in his cape so she wouldn't get wet, " come on frosh let's make sure she's alright" he said walking up to the house and knocking softly. Nobody answered and they started to get worried " fro thinks fairy-San is in trouble" fro said peeking her head out from under his cape frowning. A small scream was heard from inside her house" FAIRY-SAN" " Lucy" rouge and fro said at the same time eyes wide and worried.