Sneeky little exceeds

нι мιииα ιм вα¢к ιм яєαℓℓу тяυℓу ѕσяяу fσт иσт υρ∂αтιиg му ρнσиє gσт тαкєм αωαу αи∂ ι ¢συℓ∂ит υρ∂αтє вυт αиуωαуѕ ι ∂σит σωи fαιяутαιℓ σя αиу σf ιтѕ ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ~ℓσνє αℓωαуѕ мєωѕ
___________________________
((A/n it might get a bit heated so yea just a heads up))

Rouge continued laughing as he kept making lucy freak out and blush , thoe he had to admit she was really cute when she blushed and hid her face in her hands. Lucy looked up from her hands" I think joy and fro are asleep so do you want to watch a different movie " Lucy asked standing up and walking into the living room quietly. Rouge got up and followed quietly picking up the two exceeds and putting them in the small froggie cat bed, smiling at the two before sitting next to lucy who was watching him. " you can start the movie now" rouge said poking Lucy's cheek snapping her out of her daze a light blush covering her cheeks. Lucy nodded and clicked the play button snuggling into the white blanket, " so Lucy you never did tell me why you left fairytail can you tell me now?" Rouge asked watching the movie out of the corner of his eye. Lucy looked down and frowned" well natsu and the team called me weak and spread rumors about me black mailing them" Lucy whispered tears brimming her eyes threatening to fall. Rouge scowled " well they don't deserve you " he said grabbing Lucy's shoulders and staring strait in her eyes tears falling down her pale face. Lucy looked down and blushed the tears coming to a stop " I-I love you rouge" Lucy said looking up and hugging him. Rouges eyes widens in shock 's-she loves me ' he thought but hugged back and smiled 'she loves me' rouge thought warmly. Lucy pulled away and stared at rouges face smiling she leaned in, rouge doing the same there lips met both blushing but smiling. Lucy tangled her hands in rouges hair kissing him more passionately his scent of chocolate and mint intriguing her, rouge grabbed Lucy's waist pulling her on top of him on the couch. they both broke away a panting , lucy kissed him again this time closing her eyes losing herself in his chocolately, mint scent. Rouge gripped her tighter biting her bottom lip earning a squeak from Lucy, her mouth opening as she pulled away a small drop of blood forming already.
" ow that hurt rouge" Lucy pouted wiping the blood off her lip, "sorry" rouge said sitting up and pulling her on his lap. Lucy snuggled closer to him" it's okay" she said watching the intense battle scene going on in the movie , rouge buried his head in Lucy's neck smelling the sweet smell of honey and milk ((my favorite scent ever)) . Soon after the movie ended both rouge and Lucy were hugging each other sleeping soundly Lucy incased in rouges arms. Joy and fro woke up and stared at the sight before them there beloved friends sleeping cutely together, joy snickered "finally got courage huh lucy " joy said
grabbing a camera an snapping a pic planning To show everyone at the guild. Fro watched joy and laughed at her best friends antics.

___________________________

уαу ¢нαρтєя αℓℓ ∂σиє уαу σмg ιт тσσк мє fσяєνєя αи∂ ι ¢συℓ∂и'т тнιик σf ωнαт тσ ωяιтє вυт нєяє ιт ιѕ αи∂ уєρ ωєℓℓ ι'ℓℓ тяу тσ υρ∂αтє fαѕтєя ѕσ уσυ нανє мσяє тσ яєα∂ вυт fσя иσω~ℓσνє αℓωαуѕ мєωѕ