True nakama

Hi there don't mind me just updating for yah . Just letting you know I do not own fairytail or any of its characters, but enough of me talking enjoy the new chapter ~ love always mews (≧∇≦)

__________________________________________________________________________

As rouge stepped out onto the wet streets of magnolia he looked up at the window making sure the small lamp was still on for fro and Lucy. Seeing that it was still on he walked away towards the small market his cloak soaked and his feet wet from the pounding rain outside. Quickly opening the door to the market he scowled his hair slightly damp and his crimson eyes dull, as the small bell ran he was greeted by a short old man with a grey bushy beard. " why hello how may I help you" the old man said, as rouge just plainly told the man that he didn't need help. Rouge quickly and plainly grabbed some more band aids and bandages along with some ramen packages and tea packets, quickly checking them out and paying the old man 'bob' the money. Grabbing the few bags of groceries he slipped his still soaked cloak back on and said his thanks to bob and left heading back towards Lucy's house.

Meanwhile.......

Frosh sat up and looked at fairy-San she slowly wiggled out of Lucy's grip. " fro thinks fairy-San is really pretty" she said to her self getting up and walking around the house. Lucy shifted in her sleep starting to roll off the bed, fro quickly rushed to try and push her back on the bed but failed terribly when Lucy fell face first onto the floor. Fro jumped At the sound of the door opening and shutting loudly, while Lucy groaned in pain slowly picking her head up and rolling to her side her brown eyes blinking groggily. Rouge walked in soaked as he set the bags down and took of his cloak his hair slightly damp and his shirt soaked form the heavy rain. " I bought some ramen and more bandages and band aids for you" he said as he walked into the kitchen a still very tired and hazy Lucy on the floor. " okay thanks rouge" Lucy said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Rouge looked around for a pot, finally finding one he added some water and turned the stove on waiting for it to boil. While rouge was in the kitchen Lucy stood up and grabbed some clothes slowly heading to the bath and turning the water to hot. Before stripping down and jumping in the bath she called out to rouge telling him she was taking bath. " fairy-San can fro take a bath too" frosh asked Lucy cutely, " sure" Lucy said smiling and stripping down testing the water with her foot then jumping in Fro following.

__________________________________________________________________________

sorry it's so short minna-San I promise to make the next chapter longer remember I don't own fairytail or any of its characters love always~mews (≧∇≦)