A trio of dragons

Ello minna-San well I got a new chapter for you it might be a little shorter but I'll try to make it long Kay and I don't own fairytail or any of its characters we'll enjoy the new chapter ~love always mews(≧∇≦)
_______________________________________________________________
((A/n I skipped the whole joining and everything and also Lucy now has an exceed named joy))

As a small blue train was heading down the tracks towards crocus the famous town know for its second best guild sabertooth, two perfectly fine dragonslayers and two exceeds sat there talking about the guild and missions. " so Lucy how do you like being in the guild so far" rouge asked quietly his hair slightly shorter and his crimson eyes darker then usual. " I love it" Lucy said petting the sleeping exceeds one green and one yellowish white soft purrs coming from them. Lucy now had gotten rid of her usual side pony and just let her hair down which was now down to her mid back. Her style of clothing was now skinny jeans, flats, and a blouse or a short blue kimono with yellow designs ((kinda like erzas in the last grand magic games battle)) her brown eyes shining brightly. Rouge laughed his new team member , the train finely coming to a stop Lucy got up as the two exceed awoke and hovered close to Lucy and rouge. " lu-chan " joy said rubbing her blue eyes sleepily " are we going home". " yes we are" Lucy said grabbing her exceed and holding her close frosh sitting on her shoulder sleeping again. Rouge smiled at frosh and stood up waiting for Lucy to get out of the train he marveled at her beauty a slight blush creeping onto his face Lucy noticed and giggled. " are you sick rouge" she said giggling away as she stepped off the train rouges face turning as red as a tomato he followed . " fro is hungry" frosh sat opening her eyes and pouting joy doing the same , " how about we go for ice cream and some sandwiches" Lucy said smiling and turning to rouge pleadingly. Rouge sighed and smiled warmly giving Into there cute puppy Dog eyes "finnnne" he said watching them squeal and run towards the ice cream shop. Rouge laughed then jogged to catch up finally getting there he went and got two vanilla cones, one chocolate, one strawberry, and some sandwiches. Lucy , joy ,and frosh sat outside waiting for there ice cream and food quietly chatting about crushes and cute stuff, " so Lu-chan is it true that you like rouge" joy asked teasingly. "W-well uhh oh look the ice creams here" Lucy said as rouge thankfully came out with the ice cream and food making the two exceeds forget about the question. Rouge handed them each there ice cream and looked at Lucy who had a light blush covering her cheeks. " hey Lucy do you have a fever or something" rouge asked smirking knowing what had happened due to his dragon hearing. Soon the girls finished there food and ice cream and headed home as it got dark.

____________________________________________________

Well that was actually quite long oh well I don't own fairytail or any of its characters I shall update soon Kay ~ love always mews(≧∇≦)