Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."

Start from the beginning

What had he done to Sayter? What had he told him?

Sayter whipped on my leash hard, "Did you hear me, slut?"

I winced. "Yes. Of course, sir. I wont touch you. I wont share you."
I meant it.

Not even if that slave came in and unlocked the cage. I would sit until I could contact Mercy and leash him again, forever.

Sayter grinned at my utter pathetic obedience and spit in my face before leaving.

Ф

In the morning, Sayter hadn't resurfaced fast enough as the mind slave unlocked the cage.
I woke up to it, the clank of the lock hitting the floor and the groggy visual of Sayter slumped on his knees.

"Master?"

He looked up, "Mistress?"

I would be damned if this was another test.
I crossed my arms and knelt back against the bars. "Go away."

The slave shot a glance in understanding and stood. "Mistress, I will wait for your punishment."

Like hell he would.
"Get. Out. Was I not clear?"

This time he obeyed, and fled from the room. So I closed the cages door and drifted back into sleep.

Ф

It had been hours in this cage. I needed to get out if Sayter wouldn't come back soon. I wasn't just hungry, I hadn't drank anything in a day. Despite it, I had to pee. Bad.

Remembering his rules, really he wasn't specific on what he wanted from me. Stay in the cage over night and don't share or touch him. I could leave with the little loophole as an excuse if he saw me, I could find Mercy and undo this.

So as I got on my knees and opened the cage, I crawled out and stood on my heels.

I crept out of the play room and tip-toed to the bathroom where I summoned Mercy. Down a few halls I realized the lack of staff in this place. Mercy had said there were guards posted outside watching the house or, preventing me from leaving.

So where were they? Or was that a test, too?
I came to a stop when Sayter stopped in front of me. I braced myself for being dragged or slapped but he just, stood. I crossed my arms,
"What in the hell do you want?"

I spit at the slave. I grimaced, laughing a bit inside at it.

"Mistress, I'm getting better."

Better? At keeping Sayter intact?
"If I can feel the burn of being spanked or punished at all I'd think otherwise."

I pushed past him, and I could see in the corner of my eye his attempt to grab me by the arm, but deciding against it. Sayter or not, he would not touch me.

Still, he followed in my steps down the long hallway. "Mistress, please. The Master will punish me if he see's I've failed his queen."

I ignored the last bit. "The only Master you have is me, still you've proven to be a complete waste of my time."

"Mistress, please look at me."

I bothered to turn around, it wouldn't hurt I suppose. I looked at Sayters body, and realized I was completely, utterly alone.
He hesitated, but fell to his knees.
"I'm begging you, ma'am. Please, let me take care of him. I love you and Master. This is my purpose."

I laughed in his face, "Pathetic. To serve only one purpose and utterly fail yourself and me. When I'm done I don't give a shit what Mercy does to you. Or what the Crime Lord has done to me. Just that I get to watch you bleed while I punish you."

He gawked, but pushed back a bit of sense and bowed his head, "Yes, Mistress. As you please."

I turned and considered. I took a few steps before stopping. I suppose I would need the slave with me. Even if he was utterly worthless, he was loyal. But he was also loyal to Mercy. But that would mean obeying Mercys command to obey me. He couldn't touch me. I scoffed, "Come. I suppose I would like to watch if Mercy wants to punish his worthless subject."

I didn't look back at him, just continued on.
The slave shot to his feet and followed my tracks. "Yes, Mistress."

Ф

Master had wanted his new toy to fail.

It was why, he supposed, he chose him to go inside the Crime Lord. He wanted the girl named Victoria to fail and come crawling back to him. Master would punish her for being unsuccessful in controlling the Crime Lord, and he would be forced to watch.

But he could protect her. He was completely loyal and in love with her, and on her command he would not let harm come to her. Even in the face of his Master.

He did not know his own name. More importantly, he did not know Masters name. Nobody in the otherworld did. But his Mistress had called him Mercy, so he would go by that too, he supposed.

The Crime Lord was like a vengeful lion tracing over his ribs, he thrashed against his skin and spazzed inside the body. He had not given into all his rage against Mistress, not if it meant losing control and being pulled back in. And he had tried so, so hard to keep the Crime Lord inside. Still, it was never enough for his Mistress.

Mistress did not understand how hard it was for him. How endlessly tired he was to pull the Crime Lord back. She would not understand her punishment yesterday was just a fraction of what he'll do to her when he gets out. If he gets out.

The Crime Lord was a living emotion crisp and raw in his chest. An emotion of rage, of frustration, and unending love for his submissive. Somehow, after everything, he would still love her.

But that wouldn't stop him from keeping the Crime Lord at bay. The Crime Lord would not hurt his Mistress again.

Even if he had to kill him.