7 - Dates

A/N - The next two chapters will be little moments John and Sherlock share together. There will be a good amount of skipping in time, just to speed things up and lengthen their relationship. I'm writing them out because after these two, will come the 'Prom' chapter, which will be the chapter. If you want to call it that. There will be sexual content. Another reason I want to draw it out, I don't want sex to come too soon. I am putting sex in this story however because it was part of the Fanvid, and I'm trying to stick with it's original plot as much as possible. So, if you don't want to read gay smut I suggest you skip chapter 9.

Also, the next few chapters may be a bit longer than usual, I hope that's alright!

I also want to thank you all for reading and voting, there's over 100 reads and that means so much to me. Thanks again, more to come! I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

1 week later

Usually, a Saturday for Sherlock meant Star Trek marathons at Greg's. And depending on if his parents were home or not, unlimited drinking. But this Saturday was very different. Before he had left their little study period after class (which was now time for the two to either smoke, make out, or engage in warm conversations behind the school. No studying at all anymore), John had invited him to tea. And even though Sherlock preferred a strong whiskey, or nice beer, he agreed happily that having tea with John would be lovely.

They met at the Royal Tea Café, the nicest café in Greenwich. Once in front of the building, John and Sherlock hugged in greeting. John, actually quite embarrassed he had to stand on his tip toes to kiss Sherlock's cheek, did it anyway because he knew the boy would like it. It wasn't showing affection that embarrassed him (showing affection was something more that scared him, he always worried someone would see them and go running straight to Mary), it was that the kid was so tall! 17, almost 18, and he was a good 4-5 inches taller than John. And he was almost 27 himself, so his pride slipped a little bit.

They walked to the door, hand in hand, smiles bright. The pair sat down at the nearest table, ordering tea and a little snack. The waitress smiled at them, acknowledging their relationship from their subtle kisses, and overall the way they looked at one another. They honestly looked like a couple who'd been together for 10+ years, but who hadn't aged at all.

She brought them their tea and snacks, little sandwiches and fresh fruit more specifically.

"So," John paused, sipping his tea. "I don't know about you, but I think another date is in order."

Sherlock beamed, and popped a strawberry into his mouth. "Well, I'd have to agree,"

"Where then?"

"Are we planning out everything now?"

John chuckled. "Possibly, I want to have many dates. As soon as possible."

"We've already been on two, this is our third,"

"I still want to go on as many as possible,"

Sherlock blushed. "I do too,"

"Alright then, where are we going next time?"

"Why would I know a good place to go? All I do is drink and watch Star Trek with Lestrade. I've never been in the outside world!"

John laughed. "That's going to change, Sherlock."

"Well I'd sure hope so," he smiled, biting into a sandwich.

"What's your favorite class? Subject?"