4 - M&M's

Lestrade threw an m&m up in the air and easily caught it in his mouth.

He smirked at Sherlock, who was rolling his eyes.

"Bet you can't do that," he said, throwing another up.

"Shut up,"

Sherlock grabbed the open bag of m&m's, pulling out a handful of the candies. He threw one in the air, focused on it for a split second, and caught it in his mouth as well.

"Whatever, beginners luck,"

"I told you to shut up,"

They returned their attention to the small tv in Greg's bedroom. The Winter Olympics were on, and Greg was a big fan of the cross country skiing event.

"You ever like one of your teachers?" Sherlock fell onto Lestrade's bed, popping an m&m into his mouth.

"Thought you told me to shut up,"

"Just answer the question,"

"Yeah I like my teachers," Greg answered, neglecting to tear his eyes away from the screen.

"...I mean fancy any of them,"

This, did make Greg turn around. He stared at Sherlock with a teasing grin.

"I always thought you had a little crush on Mrs. Hudson,"

"What? No! Christ, I don't even have any of her classes, she's the old art teacher. You stupid cock,"

"I know, I know." Lestrade cackled. "To answer your question though, no. I haven't fancied any of my teachers. You obviously do, though, don't you?"

Sherlock rolled his eyes. "You can shut up again,"

"No, no, no! You brought it up, no you have to tell me,"

"Why would I tell you?"

Greg shrugged. "Well 'cause I'm your best mate, and I share my dad's whiskey with you. I also let you come over to my house whenever you want, and-"

"Alright, alright, I get it."

"Go on, then, which one is it?"

Sherlock sighed. "I don't have to say,"

"If you don't then you're just a douche,"

"You say I'm a douche all the time."

"You'll be an even bigger douche,"

"It's worth it,"

Greg crossed his arms over his chest. "Come on, if it's one of the guy teachers, I won't even care,"

Sherlock glanced at him, biting his lip and thinking.

"It is a dude isn't it?"

He groaned, which only made Greg happier. "It is! Which one then, Mr. Klaus?"

Sherlock stayed silent, and stared at the tv.

"Mr. Lambert?"

He kept his eyes on the screen.

"Mr. Watson?"

Sherlock flinched, glanced at him for a split second.

"Aha!"

"Lestrade, shut up, just shut up,"

"It is! It's Mr. Watson!"

"Will you shut up like I tell you to!" he pushed Greg back, causing the laughing teen to land on his back.