You'll have your dinner, and eat it too.

Start from the beginning

"You're the one chopping onions!" i said quickly. I really hated that stuff. It makes someone cry.
"You know you could always put the onions in water. It reduses the chances of making you cry," he said.
"How did you know that? Oh wait, you're a top dog in the kitchen world," i said, feigning awe.
He rolled his eyes and put thr onions in cold water after peeling the dry skin.
"You know, i could teach you to cook," he said, chopping the tomatoes.
I smirked, "why should i learn and i already have you to cook for me."
Suddenly i remembered there was a bottle of wine in the fridge. I walked to it, bent down to retreave it, i heard Sandro take in a sharp breath. I blushed. I took the wine out and stood there unsure of what I'm supposed to do next. I fetched two wine glasses from the cupboard, "wine?"
He nodded, "yes, thank you."
I gaped at him, "I'm suprised you have ettiquate!" i turned him to face me, and gasped, "You're an imposter. What did you do to my Alessandro!" my hand still on his shoulders.
He raised a brow smirking, "your Alessandro?!"
My face paled, fuck me.
I snatched my hand away as if i was getting burned, looked away and cleared my throat, "Ummh, what do you need me to do?"
He cleared his throat, "throw the pepper in the pan and ground the black pepper."
I nodded and did as he said.
..........
Setting the table, i remembered something.
"Sandro," i called him from the dining.
"Yeah?" he popped his head into view.
"You know the food has alot of spice, the kids won't eat it," i said.
He nodded, "i know. That's why i got them pizza."
I glared at him, "why didn't you say anything? We could have eaten pizza instead of this. It was alot of work."
"If i did, we wouldn't have enough time to bond," he smiled sweetly at me.
I narrowed my eyes at him and turned to continue setting the table.

"I'll go get the kids," i told him. But he refused. Told me to seat down and wait for him as he got those two little monsters from the bedroom.
Not too long after, soft footsteps we coming towards the kitchen, running I'm assuming.
"Pizza! Pizza! Where's the pizza?!" they sang running into the kitchen.
I chuckled and pinched their cheeks, "sit down, I'm getting you  guys the pizza, with juice, yeah?"
They bobbed their heads hurredly and ran to their seats, Sandro coming in after.
I heated their pizza in the microwave and served them.
Then i joined Sandro in the dining table, as the kids sat at the kitchen counter.
   "Thank you for dinner," i smiled at him genuinely.
He said welcome, then his eyes almost popped out of their sockets, he smirked, "did you just thank me? Again? I mean, I'm grateful but, it's freaking me out alittle."
I rolled my eyes, "yes i am. If you  weren't here, we'd all probably have pizza for dinner. So thank you."
I rolled my eyes.
He smiled over his glass of wine, "you really have good taste in wine."
  It was my turn now, "wait. Wait. Wait. Did Alessandro De Lucca just compliment my taste?!"
He smirked and got comfortable in his seat, "yes. I mean, i don't think there's any woman i know who's got anything on you."
I blushed and took a bite, i moaned "this is really good."
Alessandro just stared at me.
"What?" i asked after releasing another moan.
"Don't moan," he said huskily. He cleared his throat, "don't moan. You'll only moan when i slam my cock inside you." His eyes, darker, didn't leave mine, even for a second.
I felt blood rush to my core and i quickly shut my legs tight. I looked away and took a sip, "you're not supposed to say things like that to me."
He raised a brow as if asking me where this conversation was headed.
"You're married, Sandro. I'm not one to be in between marriages," i explained.
This isn't going very well.
Before the conversation went further, i pushed my chair back and stood up, "excuse me."
And just like that he slammed his lips on mine.
How the fuck did he stand up that first?
Is this guy Flash or a vampire?

I tried to struggle out of his hold but his grip was super tight. He bit my lip, asking for entrance, i refused and pushed him away with all the force i could manage.
I slapped him on his cheek.
He looked abit shocked and releived?
Gianna...  Don't do this!
He is married! He has a fucking wife!
They are getting a divorce!
He likes you!
You know what, Fuck it.

I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him down to me, then i slammed my lips on his. His lips still taste like honey, with a hint of pepper of course thanks to dinner, well this kiss is hot.
I pushed my hands to his shoulders, standing on my tiptoes. I moaned when he bit my lip.
With his hands on my waist, he raised me and placed me on the corner of the dining table, his lips never, even once leaving mine.
I captured his hair in myhands and fisted on it. He groaned in my mouth and i took that as an opportunity and plunged my tongue into his mouth.
My toes curled when he brushed his hand on the bare skin of my waist, his face on my neck, his lips on my soft spot.

"You drive me crazy," he said huskily, taking in a deep breath.
"You drive me insane," i breathed out loud enough for him to hear.
He rested his head on mine, "that was.... "
"insane," i finished for him.
No one has ever kissed me like that. He kissed me again and i immediately responded.
"It feels like seventh grade all over again," he whispered, stealing kisses from me.
"You were my first kiss, you know," i told him.
"And you were mine," he said before dipping his head for another kiss.
I could do this forever.
Did he just say...
I puty hands on his chest and pushed him back slightly, "are you fucking with me right now? I was your first kiss?"
I didn't know that.
He nodded and smiled slightly, "and it was the best kiss i ever had. Before this one."
I was pulling him for a kiss when the front door openned, "honey I'm home."
Nathan's voice came from the living room. I pecked him one more time before pushing him away and get down from the table.
"What were you guys doing?" he said, looking from me to Sandro. Back and forth.
Back and forth.
"Nothing!" i squeeked.
Scar looked at me from the door and smirked, her eyes telling me 'details later.'
I rolled my eyes to hide my blush.
"Let's watch a movie," Scar suggested.
We all agreed.
"I'll get the kids to bed first, don't start without me," i said carring the two babies in my arms up the stairs.

Later i came back freshened up, dressed in a tanktop and short shorts. With a woolen showl in hand, i plopped on the sofa, "what are we watching?"

Hey y'all...
So they finally kissed...
Blah blah...
Maybe not what you expected but oh well..
Thank you to all who've voved..  I appreciate that.
I appreciate y'all readers.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥