•thirty eight•

Start from the beginning

He looks up to find you patiently staring back, waiting for him to say more. "And....?" you raise your eyebrows slightly.

His shoulders give out a shrug "And we're on good terms again, I guess."

A grin lifts your face and your eyes lighten up. You scoop his hand into yours and kiss it "I'm glad."

Jungkook gives a small smile back "Don't get your hopes, babe. I'll never let him think it was okay."

You shrug "I know, but still, he's apologized to me multiple times and every time he did that boy had a huge look of guilt on his face. He really regrets it, Kookie."

He leads your hand to his neck and you willingly lock your arms around him. "He better. I gotta say I was never fond of the way he looked at you."

You smirk "Why? Thought you had a little competition?"

Jungkook licks his lips as his focus slowly falls to your lips, causing the mood to change all of a sudden as you moan in your head. "Maybe just a little jealous......"

One hand travels from his neck and into his hair to intertwine with his soft locks "You don't gotta worry about that anymore, baby." You bring your face closer to his, letting your breath hit his lips while your eyes lock solidly onto his "I'm all yours."

Before Jungkook can lean down to whisk away your lips with a kiss you push him backwards forcefully. In surprise, his body falls back onto the couch behind him. He watches you with clueless eyes as you kneel down onto the floor. You make sure your directly in front of his crotch.

"And I'm going to prove it to you right now."

Lust washes away the clueless look in his eyes, overtaking his control. Your hands attack at his belt, undoing it as fast as you can as the feeling between the two of you grew. Jungkook could already feel himself go hard at the sight of you hungrily taking off his pants.

"I guess you never really had the chance to finish what you were gonna start the last time we were in a studio together." he says, a small smirk playing on his lips.

As you remove his pants, his dick springs to life. Your eyes slightly widen, you were never going to be able to get use to the size. Before wrapping your lips around it you lean forwards on your knees and press a sweet kiss to his lips instead, preparing him for what he was in for.

Your hand sneakily wraps his big member and you squeeze it gently in your fingers. He moans deeply into the kiss. As your hold slowly glides up and down his cock, he feels his precum already surrounding the top.

Jungkook breaks away the kiss, trying to catch his breath as your pace starts to speed up. "Uh, babe." he moans while he watches your hand glide smoothly "Keep going."

Hearing his unsteady breathing excites you and you decide to finally let him get what he's been waiting for. You lower your face down to dick and tuck your hair behind your ear. You give him one last look and he watches you lustfully with his chest heaving in anticipation. You hold the stare, slipping out your tongue to run it over lips to wet them.

Not holding back anymore you open your mouth and bring it down onto his cock. As your lips immediately close around him, Jungkook lets out a groan and lets his head fall back. His groan encourages you to start sucking. His cock glides over your tongue and you move your wet flesh around his, sucking greedily.

Jungkook can't seem to control his moans, feeling an unbelievable sensual sensation running all through his body. He tries to watch you, taking in the sight of you hungrily bobbing your head up and down his cock, but the feeling takes complete control of him. His head falls back again as he stares up at the ceiling, feeling himself almost go dizzy.

When you start to hum to give a feeling of vibration, he completely loses it. "Ah, fuck. Y/N, ugh."

He lifts his head and slips a hand into your hair, gently tugging it as he guides you. But you don't need no guiding. You pick up the pace, gliding your mouth over him as fast as you can, slithering your tongue all over his flesh and your mouth wets it lusciously.

Jungkook feels his thighs tensing up. His hand drops from your hair as he grips onto the edge of the sofa, his knuckles turning white. His chest heaves up and down rapidly before his thighs quiver and he releases into your mouth.

You remove your mouth from his cock with a pop and stand up from your position. Finding him breathing out heavily pleases you, knowing you achieved what you wanted. You lick his cum from your lips and lean down to let him taste himself. He accepts your kiss eagerly while he's still recovering from his high. Both of your lips slowly and deeply suck onto each other's flesh, locking lips.

When you release his mouth, he's still breathing out unsteadily. Love mixes into his look of lust.

No more needs to be said.

He is yours.

And you are his.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi there. Guess who's back? It's your bitchhh.

Honestly anyone who's still reading my book is absolutely amazing. You guys are so cool, idek how you have been patiently waiting. I love you alllllllll.

 I love you alllllllll