Chapter 36: Forth

"I told you! You don't actually have to give me a ride... I was trying to get Ai'Kit off my ass. You can go back to your admiring your dear N'Yo, now," Beam said walking away from me. He dials on his phone to call a cab, but I snatch the phone out of his hand. "Hey!"

"You dragged me out of the building, and cause all kinds of shit. Now you want to take it back." This little punk. I was just minding my own business, and happen to cross their group when Beam grabbed onto my arm. Declaring to everyone that I'll be giving him a ride. Which of course was news to me. He was arguing with someone who actually was willing to give him a ride, and now he's ditching me after causing all that drama in there.

"Look I'm sorry," he said, which surprised me since I actually heard remorse in his tone. "I'll get a cab. I don't want anyone... Look just go get something to eat or get a drink. I need to go alone."

"No. I already promised Ai'Kit I would take you, and bring you back to your room safely. Come," I said gripping his wrist and pulling him in the direction of my motorcycle. He struggled to be released, but I held a firm grip on his slender wrists. I noticed how soft his arms and hands were when I held them earlier to keep them on my waist, but seriously what kind of moisturizer does this guy use?

I successfully pulled him along with me. The guy furrowed his brow when I released him and stood there with his hands on his hips. I just raised my eyebrows at him, and hand him the spare helmet. He stands there not moving an inch. I jump on my beast, and wait for his next move.

"Look if you don't take the helmet and sit your ass on this seat," I said pointing at the spot behind me. "I'll carry you back into that building over my shoulders, and tell Kit you were being difficult That he needs to give you a ride." I said to him with unwavering tone.

He narrows his eyes at me. "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me. Get on, I don't have all day," I said throwing the helmet at him. Which he caught in an awkward position. "You caused me enough trouble today... What's one more right?"

He scoffed at my remark, and allowed me to secure the helmet on his head. I hastened it roughly and waited for him to get on.

"Gentle my ass," he said under his breath from behind me. He slowly moved his arms to around my waist and gentle gripped my shirt with shaky hands.

"What? You're being awfully shy tonight. You were so bold this morning, holding onto me tightly."

"Shut Up," he said poking the side of my stomach. Then gripped a little tighter. I chuckled at his response.

So he can be cute sometimes?

"Where to princess?"

"My mother's house," he said in solemn voice. He gave me the address and I drove off in the direction he lead me. The entire ride Beam held onto my waist, and rested his head against my back. I was shocked he didn't complain about my driving or make any comments about Yo.

I realize now that he is only trying to get a rise out of me. He wants to make me angry, and wants me to react the way he's used to. When he makes comments about Yo is the only time I can't hold my anger. He's throwing all my insecurities and regrets in my face, and clearly he's enjoying it.

Blackmailing me? Really? He made one mistake in this plan... I may be stuck with this pain in the ass till the competition is over, but that also means he is stuck with me. I won't just sit by and take his shit.

When I get to his house I realize how close his mother lives by our dorms. Why didn't he just live here with her?

He jumped off the motorcycle, and told me to stay there. This guy didn't even invite me in, but I didn't protest. It's not like I really want to know why he had to rush home all of a sudden. He was inside for a only a couple of minutes, but that's when I heard the shouting. It wasn't that loud at first, but their voices escalated. I began to worry, and ran to the doorstep.