Party

Imagine, A group of monsters attack you while you're at a party.

Age: 15-17

Parties were not a thing that I would get to go to. 

Like, ever.

Going to parties was just about as rare as winning the lottery.  It's not just because I'm a social outcast and that I'm the weird girl that leaves school every other week, but it's because of the two flannel wearing giants that I live with.

My brothers.

Everything I do, has to be approved by them.  If I even mention going out, they bombard me with questions.  Who are you going with?  Where are you going?  Who's gonna be there? All these questions that literally meant, no.  But today, today is gonna be different.  I'm gonna sneak out. 

The night ended with a dinner and a movie, I went to lay in bed, ready for the party fully dressed in my favorite top and some jeans with heels at my bedside. 

"G'night munch."  I smiled with my blanket covering me from head to toe. 

"Night Dean."  He gave me a light smile before shutting the door, making all the light in the room disappear.  I waited a second before throwing my covers off and hopping out of bed, slipping my heels on. 

I heard Dean's door close next to me and I heard his light switch off.  I grinned and quietly opened my door, trying not to make a single sound. 

I put one foot outside my room, and slowly made my way out of the door frame, quietly closing the door behind me.  That's when I heard Dean snore. 

I breathed a sigh of relief, realizing he wasn't awake, and that he was also in a deep sleep. 

I quietly stepped towards the stairs on my tiptoes, making sure not to click my heels against our concrete floor.  I slowly made my way up the stairs and eventually made it to the door.  I looked behind myself and made sure no one was silently watching me. 

I smiled and opened the door as quietly as possible, and slowly stepped out.  The cool wind shot at me as I stepped outside and touched the gravel.  I took a few steps outside until my ankle collapsed on me.  I fell onto the ground and groaned. 

"Damn heels."  I mumbled.  I reached over and pulled off my 4 inch heels that I completely regret wearing, and held them as I winced every time I stepped on the sharp gravel. 

I walked down our road until I saw beaming headlights screeching to a halt.  I stopped breathing until I saw my friends head poke out of her window. 

"Hey hey!"  She called out to me.  She swung her door open and jumped out of her blue jeep. 

"Ready to party?!"  She yelled out.  I put my finger to my lips and shushed her.

"Shh!  If you yell to loud they'll hear you!"  I whisper shouted.  She rolled her eyes and gestured to her blue Jeep. 

"Come on, let's go!  We got a party to go to!"  I smiled a little and walked to the passenger door and climbed inside, putting my heels back on. 

She started the car and revved her engine just to tease me.  I glared at her, since she knew that she could wake them up. 

She laughed and flipped the car around and began driving to the house the party's at.  It was silent the first few minutes, until she finally spoke. 

"Y/N, for a girl who has no social life, you sure know how to dress up."  I laughed a little as I brushed down my way to tight skirt that my brothers would've never let me wear or buy, as it was bunching up on my thighs.