Part 9: A War for Paradise

Satan: How stupid can you be!

I shouted at him, the sack of bones just waved his hands.

Ainz: I-I'm sorry, Satan.

Satan: While I'm trying to gain as much information as possible, You're here and almost blowing our cover.

I huffed, trying to recover my own breath.

Ainz: I managed to enter the adventurer guild, we've also established understanding of the entire town, what about you?

He sounded so fucking smirk.

Satan: I've established full connection in the capital as well as having made a very famous name for myself, became a bodyguard for the royal family, obtained Adamantite ranking, beaten the two strongest warriors of the kingdom to boot.

I smirked while the lower jaw of Ainz just hung down.

Ainz: How did you do all that?

Satan: I was actually smart about it. Anyways, there is a Provence that's not far from here, I want you to work on here, I will use the army and take over this Provence.

Ainz: Wait, why?

Satan: It's difficult for us to expand more underground, we require more land as well as spreading our name may help us gather anyone else we might know.

Ainz: I-I guess.

Satan: I will be off now.

With that I stood up and left for my own floor.

Satan: Gate.

I disappeared through the black and purple portal.

Demon Realm floor

Satan: I'm glad to have you with me partner.

(The dragon)

Satan: Now lets get going.

I get on him

Satan: It's time for war.

The dragon rose before lifting off the ground and taking flight, we hovered in front of the temple, soldiers and demons all lined up, in the front were my 7 generals, all riding their steeds.

Satan: MY DEMON HOST, FOR LONG YOU HAVE STAYED IN THIS FLOOR OF THE GLORIOUS NAZARICK! NOW YOU ARE CALLED TO WAR, THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME TO WAR, MAY THEY RECIEVE THE GLORY THEY WANT. TO WAR!

Army: HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN!

I flew the dragon through the portal, the armies followed through the massive portal.

Flashback

Satan: Is what you said true about this new Provence.

Mordred: Yes my lord, the lands are apparently ruled by tyrannical rulers and many leave their citizens miserable.