Chapter 2: Game to Reality

Satan: What is going on!

I stood up dramatically from my throne, feeling rather cold temperature of the throne room.

???: Lord Satan, are you ok?

I turned to my left and noticed the worried expression on Altria's face.

Altria: Lord Satan?

Wait... is she talking?!?! Come on you idiot, think of something!

Satan: Um, I'm f-fine right now. I just haven't heard anything from Momonga.

Altria: Maybe you should check on him in the throne room milord.

Satan: Your right

Using my ring I teleported myself to the entrance of the guild hall, the twin double doors were guarded by two Pleiades members, CZ Delta and Lupusregina Beta. They bowed lowly before pulling the doors open for me, as I entered, they quickly closed them behind me. Sitting on the throne was none other than the elder lich avatar of Momonga, standing near him was the overseer of the Guardians. If I'm correct her species was the Succubus, or easier said, lust demons.

The moment Albedo saw me, her eyes widened before coming up to me and bowing before me, looking up I saw the, lust? In her eyes.

Satan: Ahem, Albedo, gather all the guardians except for the guardians of the forth and eighth floor, call the Demon 7 as well.

Her smile seemed to grow larger as she listened to my request.

Albedo: at once my lord!

With that she quickly left for her given task, that's weird.

Satan: Momonga, what's going on here!

Momonga: From what I've seen, it seems...... the game became reality, we've somehow entered the game.

Satan: I've noticed that, why do the npcs seem so loyal?

Momonga: Well apparently they think of us as the supreme beings, there creators. It seems we've literally become our avatars, even passive skills exist.

Satan: Also why does Albedo look at me like that?

I could see Momonga squirm in his seat a bit from my gaze.

Momonga: Um, I may have changed her.... settings a little.

I glared a bit harder.

Momonga: Tabula may have wrote that she was a slut, I....... changed it to that she was deeply in love with you.

Satan: How could you do that? That's Tabula's npc! You can't just change their settings!

Momonga: I know! I just thought I'd have a little fun since it's the last day.

Satan: True, we wouldn't have known that this would happen.

Momonga: I wonder, since everything has become real, can we still cast spells and do our items still work.

Satan: Hmm, perhaps we should see if all our items and magic work here.

Momonga: Lets go.

With that the skeletal figure of Momonga rose from the throne before creating a gate to the sixth floor, I followed his actions and we both appeared at the gate entrance of the amphitheater.

Satan: Nothing here seems to be different.

We walked further through the halls before entering the actual amphitheater, the colosseum was an absolutely massive structure located in the grassy plains of the 6th floor. It was used as I entertainment as well as training.

Satan: I believe this floor is guarded by the twin elves, Aura and Mare, where are they?

After finishing my question, a small, petite figure was seen backflipping from the top before doing a perfect landing and posing. The little elf came up to us and bowed a little.

Aura: Its great to have you here milords.

Satan: Sorry Aura, me and Momonga will be intruding for a little if that's okay.

Aura: What are you saying milord? The whole tomb of Nazarick belongs to the supreme beings! We are simple, humble guardians who protect it.

[message]

Momonga: It seems that all the npcs are loyal to us

Satan: So it seems, I wonder, where's the younger brother?

[end]

Satan: Aura, where is your little brother?

Aura: huh?

She turns around and looks up from where she jumped, standing there was a feminine looking elf, wearing the dragon armour given to the twin elves as well as a skirt.

Aura: Mare get down here! You're being rude to Lord Momonga and Lord Satan!

Mare: But sis!

Aura: Get down here this instance!

Mare after some internal struggle, jumped from it and landed, he then quickly ran towards us before bowing and apologizing repeatedly. Aura began to chew him out, if I remember correctly, Bukubukuchagama made them based on elder sister should control their younger brothers.

Momonga: Aura, Mare, me and Satan are here to test some things, and we would like some targets.

Aura: At your command.

A few dragonkin came and began to set up straw dummies for us to practise with. I looked at Momonga and he just nodded.

Satan: Purgatorial Flames!

A fifth tier spell that cast flames, as soon as the words left my mouth, a wave of black flames came and engulfed the dummies. What was left was a field of burning dummies with the black flames still burning.

Momonga: Summon Primal Fire elemental!

With that said, the red jewel of the staff glowed. From the previous black flames, a massive, fiery creature erupted from it.

If I remember correctly, it was a lvl 70-85 mob and could give most players a run for their money

If I remember correctly, it was a lvl 70-85 mob and could give most players a run for their money. It roared and stayed still.

Momonga: Would you two like to fight it?

Aura seemed excited while Mare was terrified.

Aura: Can we?

Momonga nodded.

Mare: I just remembered that I have soon things to do.

Before he could leave, Aura grabbed him and pulled him into battle.

Momonga: Primal Fire Elemental, attack the dark elf twins!

With that the dark elves engaged the elemental in intense combat, Aura was using her whip for attack while Mare supported with her staff, Shadow of Yggdrasil. I wonder, will the other npcs also be this loyal to us?