Chapter 1: Yggdrasil IRL

Dive Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Game or simply DMMO-RPG, the largest revolution in the gaming industries. The one game that topped all of them was the adventure game, Yggdrasil. A game where players could choose their races and customise everything to your tastes. The game allowed for the customization of your own character through cash shop items, as well as the creation of npc characters. And in the game, there was one guild that stood in the top ten, made completely of non-human players and working members of society. 41 members that were the most powerful fighting force, this guild was called, Ainz Ooal Gown.

____________________________________
I was now walking down the guild hall towards the meeting room of the guild. Everything was in rather good condition considering not many people still played the game. I pulled open the large double doors and was met with a large table surrounded by 41 chairs, sitting in the far end in front of a floating staff was an elder lich, sitting towards his right was a slime like character.

Satan: Hello Momonga-san, Herohero-san, how are
you both?

Momonga: I'm fine🙂.

HeroHero: Well I won't have to worry about leaving you alone, sorry for leaving now but I'm really tired, hope to see you guys in IRL or maybe Yggdrasil 2, bye.

With that the slime avatar of HeroHero disappeared in a sparkle of light. Momonga soon after slammed his fist on the table, clearly mad.

Satan: Are you okay?

Momonga: I'm fine, just a little mad, I mean how come they can all just abandon all our work together.

Satan: Well, not all of them have free time, Touch Me has a family to raise after all.

Momonga: Huh, I guess your right.

He stood up and walked towards the staff before looking towards me.

Momonga: Can I?

Satan: You're the guild master, go ahead.

With that he picked it up and left for the door, I followed him out as we were met with maids and a butler lined up outside, if I'm correct, they are the Pleiades battle maids and guardians of the ninth floor, although no one ever made it here since the other guardians were plain overpowered and destroyed any intruders, in fact rarely do people make it to the fifth floor.

Momonga: The command was, follow.

Satan: If you won't mind Momonga, I would like to check my own floor, we can form a party to stay in contact with each other.

Momonga: That won't be a problem, you can go.

With that I used my ring to teleport to my own floor, ah yes, the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown, an item given to all members of the guild, it allowed free access to the entirety of the guild although only those who have a status of elder in the guild can come to my floor. I looked up to see the demonic temple and soldiers marching everywhere. The throne room was a massive temple that was as large as the coliseum on the sixth floor, the surrounding grounds were used for the soldiers and other demons of the army. The central temple also held rooms of me and the seven generals.

I began walking towards the entrance, walking through the mighty halls of the temple I came to a large double doors. I walked through them to be met with a large throne room.

Before my throne stood seven npcs, more specifically my seven generals

Before my throne stood seven npcs, more specifically my seven generals. They stood at both sides, lined up next to the throne. The reason this was built was to act as a second guildhall, I'm the co guild leader and warmaster so my standing in the guild is quite high. I sat upon my throne and looked at the time, 23:55, 5 more minutes. I looked around the hall and looked at every flag, fourteen different flags, all the guilds that I took down with my army. The only reason I'm able to have this big of an army was that they can't be used for defense, only the npc generals are active during raids. The time continued to count down, this game was the most fun I had, the most fun I've ever had.

23:59:57

23:59:58

23:59:59

24:00:00

................................

24:00:01

What is going on?