Chapter 3: The Guardians's Loyalty

???: Oh it seems I'm the first one here.

A gate had appeared and a pale girl wearing a gothic dress walked through it. This was Shalltear Bloodfallen, a true vampire and guardian of the 1st to 3rd floors. She was created by a certain pervert named Peroroncino.

Shalltear: My Love!

What!! Shalltear came at me full forced and wrapped her arms around me, looking up with a full blushing face, she snuggled herself into my large frame. If I didn't have the class Lord of Sin, I'm pretty sure that I would be blushing heavily right now.

Shalltear: The only being whom I cannot conquer!

Is she okay? Oh right, Peroroncino created this npc, so....... she's probably the kinkiest girl in the tomb.

Aura: Stop trying to hug Lord Satan, can't you see that he doesn't enjoy it.

Shalltear: Ara, I didn't see you there shortstack, it must be hard to deal with such an obnoxious sister.

I could see Aura frown as well as Mare, although she began to smirk.

Aura: Fake Boobs.

Shalltear: W..what!?!

Aura: That's why you had to use a gate right? If you had run here, you're padding would have shifted.

She just shrugged, Shalltear just went straight at her and they both began screaming at each other.

Satan: They're just like Peroroncino and Bukubukuchagama.

Momonga: They're gonna keep arguing aren't they.

Suddenly a cold presence entered the arena. Ice spread across the ground as a massive figure entered the arena.

???: Stop your bickering before the supreme beings. Your embarrassing yourselves before our lords.

Satan: Thank you for coming on such a short notice, Cocytus.

Cocytus: I will always answer the call of the supreme Lords.

Cocytus was a warrior class and guardian of the 5th floor, his race is Vermin Lord, but that doesn't apply to his massive height. He was made by Warrior Takemikazuchi and was supposed to be the personification of the word warrior.

Momonga: That's enough Shalltear and Aura!

The two guardians stopped instantly and bowed deeply in apology.

???: Sorry for my lateness milords, I hope you weren't waiting to long.

Coming in with Albedo was a man in a orange trimmed suit. Demiurge, a demon class and the strategic mind as well as guardian of the 7th floor. The man was also the defensive leader of Nazarick and co-ordinated all defences of the tomb, not surprising since it was Uldain who created him.

Satan: Its alright Demiurge, you've come on time.

A gate appeared and soon the seven generals came through before following the example of the guardians.

Albedo: Now let us pledge our loyalty to the supreme beings.

The guardians lined up in front of the small stage.

Shalltear: Shalltear Bloodfallen, guardian of the 1st through 3rd floor, I present myself to the supreme ones

Cocytus: Cocytus, guardian of the 5th floor, I present myself to the supreme beings.

Aura: Aura Belle Fiore, Guardian of the 6th floor.

Mare: Mare Belle Fiore, also guardian of the 6th floor.