Chapter 8: Strongest Warrior

Clang!!

The two blades clashed together, a diamond like blade clashed with the silver and gold blade.

Lancelot: Impressive, not many can defend from my first strike.

Gazef: You're swordsmanship is amazing, your technique is unlike anything I've ever seen.

Lancelot: It's time for me to take this more seriously.

My body glowed silver before I flashed forward, my body shimmered out of existence before using the flat side of my sword and smacked him in the stomach, sending him across the arena, before he could stand again, I appeared next to him with my sword to his neck.

I helped him up.

Gazef: That was a good match Lancelot-dono.

Lancelot: You were perhaps the best swordsmen I've faced in quite a long time.

I looked up to be met with the shocked faces of the nobles and the royal family. I sheathed my sword before heading back towards the stand, soldiers were lined before the seats. I exited from the arena to be met with Nabe. I waved my hand for her to follow behind me.

We walked through sets of stairs.

Nabe: You're victory was flawless my lord, as expected of a supreme being.

Lancelot: It was too easy, humans are way too weak to fight me.

The long distance walk out of the arena was rather quick.

She followed me and we headed out of the arena and met with the royal family, Renner stood there with her father along with Gazef and their guards.

Rampossa: That was an excellent show of strength Sir Lancelot, I was surprised that you defeated two of the most powerful warriors in the kingdom.

Lancelot: I thank you for your compliment your highness.

Renner: Lancelot?

Lancelot: Yes princess?

Renner: How would you like to work for the royal family?

I smirked under my helmet.

Lancelot: It would be my pleasure.

Blue Rose

Lakyus: He is really skilled, defeating Gargaran is one thing, but to defeat the head warrior so easily, that's really surprising.

Evileye: His sword was extremely powerful, it holds more power than your own Lakyus.

Tina: Isn't your sword one of the four that was owned by one of the thirteen heroes? That must be one powerful sword.

Evileye: It's the holiest object I've ever encountered.

Gargaran: The sword was quite powerful, I didn't expect something like that. Ugh, to be defeated so easily.

Tina: He's definitely Adamantite material from his skill alone.

Lakyus: Things might be interesting with him around.

Lancelot/Satan POV

I was within the carriage of the princess, me and Nabe sitting on one side with Renner sitting opposite to us.

Renner: Lancelot, may I ask about your sword?

Lancelot: May I ask why Princess?

Renner: I heard Blue Rose talk about your sword, but I didn't hear much of their conversation, what's so special with your sword?