"Typical.. she wouldn't want anyone cry in front of her or gets sad because of her.. she probably did lie for Naruto when she woke up that Naruto instantly saw the lady Hinata that loved him is gone.."

Sebastian said and Hinata went back at the car.

"You guys looked serious.. I bought each one of us cinnamon buns!"

She said full of delight and gave us the bread.

"Thanks.."

I told Hinata and Sebastian thanked her as well.

Sebastian drove the car again towards Hinata's apartment as we all ate the bread.

"I miss this.."

She said full of smile.

"Yeah.. I think you really did.."

I told her and gave her a smile.

We finally reached the apartment after an hour of traveling, Hinata was hesitant to go up to our floor so I lead her where it was and opened her door for her.

A loud pop and confetti fly across her apartment as a loud greet from our whole class was heard.

She smiled for everyone and a cake with a message welcome back Hinata was carried by Naruto towards her.

"Hehe.. the class did a surprise for you.. well.. the class with me and Yamanaka-san.."

Naruto said and Hinata blows the candle on the cake.

"Thanks everyone.. I'm really happy to see everyone!"

She said full of smiles that really surprised everyone so I stood up to explain everything for them.

"So the Hinata I met at school since first year lost original cheerful personality and even me.."

I conclude.

"Woah.. I didn't even realized Hinata-chan suffered a lot.."

"And even, she's actually close to President and why he's been funded by the Hyuga Corp.."

They say as Hinata kept her smile and silent sitting beside Naruto and I.

Sakura knelt in front of her and held on to her hand.

"Hinata.. I'm glad your back.. I'm sorry.. for everything.."

She said.

"It's alright.. it's nothing.."

She told her and hugged her that made Sakura cry.

"Then we're friends again?.."

She asked her.

"Of course.. why not?!"

Hinata told her full of smile.

"I really can't get used to this.. hehe!"

Yamanaka said and smiled.

"Hehe! I wonder what Naruto thinks.."