6 - (Hinata)

6 - Hinata

School festival, cakes, maids, butlers and more.. It's really exciting specially the school trip.. I can have fun with Naruto-kun.. I'm really looking forward to it and i hope President wouldn't be a bother.. (╥﹏╥)

__________________

Lunch break came after our class and meeting with President, i hope Naruto-kun didn't skip class since i made lunch for him.. I'm really looking forward to feed him using my chopsticks..(*'∇`*) *fantasising*

"Hey! Earth to Hinata! I've been calling for about five times.. Let's have our lunch.."

Sakura-chan said with her hands resting on her waist.

"Ohh!!.. Hehe! Sorry.."

I said out of embarrassment.. I hope i didn't drool and just in my fantasies.. (๑-﹏-๑)

"Hinata-chan!!!"

I immediately looked since it was Naruto-kun who was calling me.. he's so handsome no matter what he does.. ♥ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づмωüüɑãääcн:* :* ♥

"What do you think you're doing?"(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Wait.. Neji Nii-san?! (°o°)!!!

"Uhm.. Calling Hinata?.." ಠ_ಠ

Naruto-kun answered.. Huhuhu.. You don't have to be like this Nii-san.. Can't you see.. It's a dream come true..

"Didn't know Neji Is actually this protective.. It's like he have sister complex even though you two are cousins.." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sakura-chan teased.

"Can't blame him.. We grew up together.." *sigh*

I said and walked towards Nii-san but President got there first.

"Stop this commotion already Hyuga.."

President said and pat Nii-san's shoulder..

"Tss.. Get your dirty hands off of me and stay away from Hinata too.. I saw you gave that earrings.. What do you two think you're doing?.. Making a bet who gets my cousin first!!"(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

H-he saw?!!! Please don't say more Nii-san!! Girls would hate me for this!!!!! (/'Д`)/

"R-really?"

Sakura-chan asked me out of surprise.

"N-no!!"

I answered in a loud voice out of nervousness. everyone looked at me and all their attention got into me.. this is so embarrassing.. I couldn't even say a word anymore.. Stop looking at me like that.. W-what should i do?!

"it's just a gift of gratitude why do you have to jump to conclusion so easily.."

President claims and Naruto-kun spoke for me as well..

"That's true.. is it bat to be friends with her.. You didn't even burst out of anger when she's with Kiba and Shino.. We're friends.. Is that a problem?.."

Ouch.. friendzone.. (╥﹏╥)

"tss.. don't you ever dare step into Hinata's apartment.."

Nii-san warned President and Naruto-kun before he leaves with Ten-Ten..

*sigh* that's a relief..

"Hinata-chan.. Those earrings.. Sasuke r-really gave it to you?"

Sakura asked.