15 - (Hinata)

15 - (Hinata)

I tried to accept things when it comes to Naruto even if it hurt.. It's really painful but I have to adjust for him.. i have to do a lot of things now.. adjust and remember, who Sasuke really is to me back then when we were younger so i could really call myself his friend.. their friend that they could trust.. Will asking him to come with me would help me remember him faster?

___________________________________________________

"so you would know that i wanted to remember you.."

i said and he looked surprised that i said something like that.. it's really unfair for him that he remembers me but i don't remember him.. I think reading my diary would freshen up my mind.. i even wanted to see Hanabi.. i miss her so much..

Sasuke-kun rest the can of coffee on top of the table that's in front of us and said.

"Do whatever you want.."

He looked up in the sealing and closed his eyes to relax. He's busy just by looking at the papers on top of his desk.. I'm sure he's tired but.. I have to ask him to come with me.. Maybe it could help him relax there since I could ask our private therapist to give him some massage and-

"What do you want actually? You kept on staring and why are you still here?.."

He asked with a glare but it took me awhile to answer him since he asked so many things.. Where should I start?! Should I ask him to come with him already or should I tell him th-

"Was it because you have nothing to do since Naruto is gone and have no one to pester?"

He asked.

"No!"

I answered.

"Then what?"

He asked and drink his coffee.

"I was thinking to help you since you're busy.. You didn't even attend the class.. I know you're smart but you missed a lot of lessons and I wanted to be helpful to you.."

I said.

"Is that all?"

He asked and I think this is the chance I could ask him to come with me!!!

"Go with me tomorrow.."

I asked with all my might but..

"No, I'm busy.."

He declined

"Then I'll just help you.."

I said and went to his table to look at the papers and the computer if there is something that I can do but he pulled me away so strong that I bumped myself to him.

I looked up to him and saw his eyes.. They're crimson and I'm sure he's mad that I'm being a nuisance.

"Don't touch them.."

He said.

"I-I'm just trying to help.."

I said as I try to keep on looking at him but he sat me down on the sofa while holding both of my arm and said.

"Don't touch my work or else I'll throw you out of that window."

The door suddenly opened that I instantly looked who it was as Sasuke-kun kept on trying to calm himself down. It was the student council secretary who carries some papers and said.

"The principal already signed the papers for letting working students who don't have clubs go home early to prepare for work and he called them to let them know.."