2 - (Hinata)

2 - (Hinata)

I was going to confess to Naruto-kun, but it turn out to be a failure.. Not just a failure but I end up gaining a threat.. a threat from whom I didn't expect to be a guy and not a woman from my class or other class and year.. It was a threat from our class president and our student council president Uchiha Sasuke who happens to live next door..

____________________

After the incident, I walk straight home since my dorm was near school.. Neji Nii-san lives next door since father didn't let us live together and I have to be independent while my cousin was looking after me from a distant, a little.. No.. Really little distance.

As I walk down the stairs to get my shoes, I saw Class B and Class C but didn't found Naruto-kun.. wait.. Why am I looking for him?.. H-he's gay and I shouldn't be liking him.. I'll be-

"DEAD!!!"

I was startled by a pat to my should and immediately look so I found Sakura-chan.

"Dead?.. You look scared Hinata-chan.. Did something happened?.."

She asked me but I nod telling her that nothing happened but she pats my head and said.

"Ahw.. My sweet sweet child.. Don't be frightened.. Everything will be alright.. Mama's here.."

 ∧__∧
(`•ω• )づ__∧
(つ  /(  •ω•。)
  しーJ   (nnノ)pat pat

Then I suddenly remembered she just said things to the president that makes things worst for me.. (T_T)

I know she didn't intended that since she doesn't know that the one president was talking about Naruto-kun's girlfriend was non other than him himself..

"I hope so.. I'll see you tomorrow Sakura-chan.."

I said to her and walked on my own.. She lives somewhere else and we have a different path.. Neji Nii-san would probably be with his friends by now since every Friday they go out together or study.. I never get along with his group even though we're classmates and cousins but it's fine..

As I walk home.. I didn't even saw the president too.. Maybe he's already with Naruto-kun.. But.. aren't they.. Breaking up when I found out things?..

Why did they suddenly break up?.. I think it hasn't been that long So why?.. And why do I have to be threatened like I'm such a talker to tell secrets?!!!~

"Agghhhhhh!!!..."

I shout when someone suddenly pulled me. My eyes are closed but I could feel that I'm in someone's arms. Wait.. What?.. I-I'm.. I-In.. Someone's.. A-A-Arms?! Doesn't have chest.. Definitely not Sakura-chan because of the Broad shoulders.. So.. N-not.. A~ Girl?!

I immediately look up and found, Deep blue eyes~ golden hair~ wait! it's.. It's.. Naruto-kun!!

Heaven~ (๑♡∀♡๑)

My face turn so red and hot that I couldn't control myself anymore as my vision turns dark and couldn't see anymore that the next thing I knew was..

I'm in my bed..

How did I get here?..

Oh.. Right.. I'm with Naruto-kun.. N-Naruto-Kun?! (ó﹏ò。)

Accidentally stuck in betweenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara