28 - Sasuke

28 - Sasuke

SASUKE

A bright light shines in my eyes, I tried to sit but my arm hurts so I decided to sit slowly, I realized I was in a hospital and felt someone was sleeping at a chair beside me.

It was Nii-san sleeping as his arms were crossed and head leaning against the wall.

What am I doing here?.. o yeah.. I was shot.. wait.. H-Hinata! And Naruto!!

I tried to stand but Nii-san held my hospital gown and made me sit back on my bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He asked.

"Hinata.. and Naruto.. where are they? I want to see them.."

I said.

"Naruto's fine.. but Hinata.. she hasn't waken yet.."

Nii-san said and remembered she was hit hard behind her head.

"How's her head?.."

I asked.

"They had to stitch her head and because of the impact she hasn't waken up yet."

Nii-san said.

"I'd like to see her.. please."

I protest since I was the only one not critical at the moment.

"Haist.. I'll bring you then.."

He said and took me to a wheelchair to Naruto's room first. He's still currently sleeping but soon would wake up, Neji was looking after him and assured that he would tell me as soon as he wakes up.

I headed to Hinata's room and found her sleeping, her hair was shaved off and I saw how much stitches she needed to close up her wound, I stayed beside her for a long time waited for her to wake up but it took a while for her.

Months after

It had been days, weeks or probably months since the incident but Hinata's still sleeping at her bed. Her hair has grown already not that short but it was just like her hair when we were kids.

She starts to look thin and I continue to visit her after my class while Naruto comes for a second and leave as soon as possible since he have to go work at his part-time.

I sat beside her hospital bed and looked at her carefully.

"I'll leave her to your care.. I need to help ten ten with her things.."

Neji said and I nod as I stare at Hinata's face.

"Are you dreaming?.."

I asked her but no response.

"Was I.. there?.."

I asked her again as if like she could even hear or understand the nonsense I've been asking her.

I dump my face on her bed beside her hand.

"When do you plan on waking up?.. I miss those smiles.. I wanna see them.."