Diary & Letter (1)

Diary & Letter (1)

Dear Diary,

It's my first time writing a diary and I hope I could write till I grow up so I could read them to my future kids with Sasuke-kun! (⌒_⌒)

I promised him I'll marry him so we can be together forever.. I'll always be his Prince so I could make him feel happy.. Nii-san will be there as well so we can all be like brothers and sisters..

I wanted him to stay with us but father told me I can't marry him because he's an Uchiha.. I really don't get why.. I want him to be happy.. He doesn't have his mom or dad.. That's really sad.. I wanted to at least make him happy so he won't be always sad like the time he first time came in our house..

He was crying when dad brought him one night with Itachi-san.. I felt like hugging him so I did because dad always tells me that mom always hugs him when he's sad.. I was happy he stopped crying and we started playing in his room specially when Itachi-san left the house to study somewhere else..

I plan to play with Sasuke-kun tomorrow again.. I'll let him borrow my dress and I'll dress up like a knight.. I'll ask Sebastian to buy me.. He's super reliable and all the maids in the house likes him..

I like him too because he gives me piggy back rides or would give me cookies when no ones looking And I would run to Sasuke-kun's room to share with him..

I can't wait for tomorrow to write more but a kid has to sleep early like dad said.. Good night diary.. See you soon! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Love, Hinata-chan

____________________

Dear Hinata,

How are you doing overseas?.. I asked your dad's permission to write to you and he said I could write but I can't call because he don't want me to bother you from your studies.. But if you're not busy.. You could call me if you want.. here's my number.. (Insert number). I'll wait for your calls so I won't change my number till you call.
I'm studying well so I could repay your dad's kindness and yours as well.. I'm working hard as well to be strong so when we see each other again.. I could protect you now..

I promise I'll write to you till you finally come back so I'm looking forward for your reply and I'm looking forward to see you again but also.. I'm gonna wait for your promises..

-Sasuke

___________________

Author's note:

Short update for the diary and Letters.. :)