27 - Hinata and Neji

A lot did happen, I was kidnapped with Sakura-san, I had a dream of myself when I was a kid and was able to talk to the old me.. but because of that.. I was acting strange as if like I'm turning to someone else.. no.. probably the old me that loves Sasuke that somehow made me tell him I miss him while I was with him just few hours ago.. it was weird but then.. I couldn't focus on it while the guy in front of us who looked like he's in the same age as dad points a gun right at Sasuke-kun's head and Naruto-kun was shot at his legs.

_______________

Hinata

"I called him! Let me see Naruto-kun!"

I shout at him as Sasuke-kun untie my wrist.

"I'm busy talking to your father.."

The man told me.

"Let me see him!!! He'll die!!"

I shout but I just couldn't wait so I run to Naruto-kun.

"N-Naruto-kun.. don't move.."

I said and my tears started to fall, he's bleeding bad and all I could do was rip my school skirt and press the cloth at his legs.

"Hinata-chan.. please don't cry.. let me see your smile.."

Naruto-kun told me and touched my cheeks, his blood was left at my cheeks and his hand dropped to the ground.

"N-no!!! No!!! No!!!! Don't sleep Naruto-kun.. look at me.. please!!!! You want to see me smile right?!.. right?... Stay awake!!? Don't go!!"

I shout as I press the cloth at his bleeding wound.

"Please.. stay awake.. for me.. for Sasuke-kun.."

I told him but he's not moving, his eyes were closed but I could still feel his breathing.. although.. it's fading slowly.

"Naruto-kun.. please.. stay with us!.. please.. please.."

I told him and went close to Naruto-kun. I held both side of his cheeks and said.

"Please.. wake up.."

I told him and I saw him give a wide smile.. his smile that made me fall in love, his smile that shines more than the sun and keeps me calm.

"Naruto-kun.."

I called him.

"Take care of Sasuke.. alright?.."

Naruto-kun said that made Sasuke-kun said.

"Don't say ridiculous things! No one's gonna die!"

"Please Naruto-kun.. be strong.."

I said when suddenly the man who tried to kill me before smashed my phone to the ground and said.

"Kill all of them!!!! This bastard don't give a fuck to his daughter!! We need the younger daughter!!"

He said and two men took Sasuke-kun.