14 - (Hinata)

14 - (Hinata)

I heard everything.. It was clear.. All clear that Naruto-kun still have feelings for Sasuke-kun.. It hurts.. It really hurts but they're my friends as well.. I can't do anything but to be just happy for them..

___________________

I kept my smile after he tried to help me recover a bit and I saw Naruto-kun regret seeing me like this..

I know he feels guilty but I don't want him to feel that way.. He's being true to himself and I'm glad he is.. I'm Happy for the two of them and that's the only thing I know I could do for them and hide their relationship.

"Hinata.. I'm sorry.."

He said.

"It's alright Naruto-kun.. I understand that you're still in love with him.. There's still something there but I'm happy you're being true to yourself this time.."

I said and smiled for him but this time.. I made sure I won't be crying so he wouldn't be worrying for me.

"Want to go back in class?.."

Sasuke-kun asked and I nod.

"Take her back in class.. I'll go back to the student council room.."

He said. He's not attending class this whole day?..

"You'll miss a lot of lessons.. Why are you so busy?.."

I asked him.

"None of your business.."

He answered and stood from the bed.

"None of our business? But you looked like someone who's avoiding us.."

Naruto-kun said.

"Like I said.. I'm busy.. I have a lot of things going on.."

He said and walked out of the clinic leaving us inside without an answer.

"I'll take you to your class.."

Naruto-kun offered.. I nod and he took me to class.. It still pains me but I have to understand Naruto-kun and I accepted who he is.. Right?.. So I should respect his heart as well..

We reached our room and knocked on the door. Naruto-kun talked to my teacher first and I went in the class but said goodbye to Naruto-kun for now..

I could feel that he's guilty.. Even from his tone but we both have one problem.. A problem we should solve together and that is why Sasuke-kun is somehow like giving his distance from us..

I went to my table and found a letter under my desk it says that I'm stealing Sasuke-kun and I'm such a bitch as well for having Naruto-kun as well..

They're both good friends of mine but they misunderstood because of they're jealousy..

I crumpled the paper and left it on top of my table.. I opened my bag but there are lots of trash inside.. I looked at Sakura-san and she saw the trash as well inside my bag.