16 - (Hinata)

16 - (Hinata)

For what happened, I realized how cruel the world could be.. It was unfair.. I was hated and i was despised by everyone that i wanted to be strong on my own.. without someone to hold on.. but.. i just realized one important thing i couldn't see.. that is.. one individual cannot be called strong without someone there supporting and cheering for them.. it'll be just another lonely journey at a dessert..

___________________________________

His soft lips touches mine that i couldn't even move one bit.. i just let it as he please.. i just let it as my tears starts to fall not because of pity for myself.. but it falls for the reason that i found the light in every darkness..

"It's okay to be weak.. it's okay to hold on someone.. it's okay to fall.. there's nothing wrong to it because.. when you fall.. you learn to stand.. you learn to face greater breakdown.. that's what you said.. and gave me a smile.. a smile like this.." (⌒_⌒)

he said and gave me a smile i would never expect he's capable of doing.. a smile i don't want to fade.. a smile as perfect as Naruto could project whenever things felt falling down, a smile full of sorrow yet you knew that smile is a start of something new.. but.. Sasuke's.. i couldn't explain it.. all i knew is that i want to keep it.. i want to keep on seeing it as long as i live..

i lift up my arms, spreading them apart and embraced him as much as i can.. i don't know why i'm doing this.. i don't know why i feel like this but all i knew is that.. i wanted to do this as long as i can.. i could feel his arms embracing me as well but let go all of a sudden.. i don't want this to end but i shouldn't be forcing things on my own.. besides, it's not me who he wants..

"I'm sorry.." ( ⸝⸝⸝¯  ¯⸝⸝⸝ )

i said and looked away..

"I- I'm sorry too if i.. did something like t-that.." ( ⸝⸝⸝¯  ¯⸝⸝⸝ )

he said that reminded me that... we just kissed.. that we just did something we shouldn't have..

he stood and offered his hand for me but i kept on staring at it as if like i froze when that kiss sinks in my mind and repeats itself as if like it rewinds hundred times in a second i didn't realize he's sitting in front of me staring at my eyes as he keeps on calling my name till i got back to my senses.

"stop fantasizing it will you.. It's not like we haven't kissed before.." (`ロ´)

he said and stood while holding my hand.

H-haven't kissed before?.. Haven't.. K-ki-ki-kissed?!!!! (~°_°~)???..

I looked at him and found him glaring at me already.. He's annoyed b-but..

"Let's go.. Stop thinking about it already.." ( ̄へ ̄)

He said and we both went out of the clinic hand in hand as he carries my bag that he brought with him when he came to comfort me.. he brought me to the student council office and didn't have an eye contact nor talked till we came in his office..

i sat down from where i sat before and he sat down from where he sat as well before.. he made himself busy typing something on the computer and i made myself kept busy listening to the rhythm of the sound his keyboard is making and kept staring at his calm expression.. i never got bored nor got tired.. i don't know why but.. there's something i can't explain to myself since this was the first i felt like this towards him..

his hand stopped from typing and his eyes gazed towards me.. we had an eye contact and saw his lips spreads apart..

"I'll come with you.."