A car stop in front of us and Hinata suddenly jumped a little as if like she was startled but tried to hide it.

The cars window opens and saw it was Sebastian, I helped Hinata get in at the back of the car and looked at her.

She smiles again and held on to me tight as she rest her head to my shoulder and her eyes were closed as if like she's calming herself.

"Sasuke-kun.."

She called me still in the same position.

"I'm not used to this.."

She added.

"Used to what?.."

I asked.

"You.. protecting me.. I'm supposed to be doing it and.. acting like this.."

She told me.

"You've done a lot for me.. you protected me.. you've done your part.. this scar is enough.. I'll be the prince now.."

I told her and touched the back of her head touching her stitches that's already been healed.

"If you're still lingering for the old Sasuke.. I'm sorry.. but he's matured now.. why would I at my age be still crying like I used to before and let a girl protect me.."

I said and smiled.

"You're right.."

She agreed and hugged my arm really tight. While we're on our way, she saw a store selling her favorite cinnamon buns that Sebastian stopped in front of it.

"Sebastian.. can I?.."

She asked like how she does back then.

"Yes my lady.."

He said and I handed her purse. She closed the door and I just watched her from the car not until I got distracted by Sebastian.

"She's back.."

He said.

"Yeah.."

I agreed.

"She's lying isn't she.."

Sebastian said that I just looked again at Hinata.

"Lady Hinata is bad at lying when she's a kid.. before the incident happened at the states.. though when she got back.. she could hide whatever she needs to hide.."

Sebastian said.

"You're right.."

I agreed and sigh.

"She's lying that she remembers everything.."

Sebastian said.

"I'll talk to her about it after the party.. she wouldn't want everyone panicked or sad.."

I said.