Training

Princess lined up next to Smile, who was next to Black and Suit. "Alright, we have everyone paired up for bunks," Joker said," Smile you'll be with Freckles. Princess will be with Laughter. Black and Suit will have a tent together." The instant the words came out of his mouth, Suit and Sebastian held dark auras around them. "I must objec-," Ceil tried to say, but Joker interrupted," the arrangements are final." Smile sighed before glancing at the pair. Krystal looked for her bunker buddy, to see a girl with long rainbow hair, purple eyes, and pale skin. "Hi, I'm Princess and you are," she greeted, glancing behind her to see the boys going into their tents. The girl looked towards her, holding out her hand. "Laughter, your bunk-mate,"she said. Princess smiled grabbing her hand before getting a nasty shock, making Laughter have fits of giggles. "I'm quite well with pranks, but as long as we get along I won't prank you," Laughter stated, since Krystal had laughed with her. The maid nodded as the pair started getting to bed.

                 In the middle of the night, Krystal snapped her eyes open. She quietly got up from her bed, making sure her bunk-mate was asleep before changing into her old assassin clothes. Princess walks outside of the tent as she went towards Sebastian's tent. She couldn't have knocked on the door since it was a flap so she whispered," Psst! Sebastian! Psst!" The flap flew open to reveal the male called Suit in his pajamas. "Go away. People are trying to sleep," he demanded, looking at the young girl. Krystal looked up into his green/yellow eyes as she asked," Who are you?" "William T. Spears," Suit answered," though I do not know how this is relevant." "Well, Mr. Spears, nothing in your name says that you are the boss of me so," Princess replied, forcibly pushing him out of the entrance with ease. Usually, William would have done something, but those eyes were so mixed and so different even her touch was odd. Sebastian watched from the top bunk with amusement . Krystal had surprised him not only with her attitude, but with being able to move a full grown reaper, though she didn't know it. "Are we training tonight," she asked the butler, arms crossed. "You see I'm in quite a predicament, I cannot leave this bed," he answered as he sat up in his bed, glancing at Spears. Krystal looked in between the pair before sighing. "Should I still train without you then? Since your leash is tied up," she asked with a smirk. Sebastian gave her a glare and answered," Train, but don't forget to take care of the master first." Princess nodded with a smile, leaving the tent, passing by Will, who was still astounded by her presence.

                   Krystal went into Ceil's tent to find that his tent mate wasn't there and that he was cuddled in his blankets. She frowned not wanting to wake him up, but decided to anyways. Smile woke with a start, he began to sweat until he felt a hand on his. Ceil looked to see Krystal with a small apologetic smile on her face. "What are you doing here? Where's Sebastian," he asked, holding his blankets close. Princess replied," He's in a predicament right now and couldn't come. Is there anything you need young master?" Ceil shook his head as he said," No, continue with your training, but also be on the look out for anything suspicious........maybe a warmer blanket would be nice." Krystal nodded quickly grabbing nearby blankets, giving it to him. She walked out of the tent once he was tucked in nicely and started training. First, she stretched. Then she started doing push ups, sit up, chin ups, etc. which took most of her time. Finally, she started running. Usually her last step was fighting Sebastian, but since they weren't she decided to run for longer. Running laps around the circus made Krystal see the first ranked circus members standing in the front gate. They were all in their signature uniform, talking among themselves until Joker appeared in front of them. He nodded at the silent circus people before all of them started running out of the circus area. Princess follows them in their suspicious activity. Rest of her laps will have to wait.