Life As A Phantomhive Maid

Krystal's P.O.V:

                I was surprised that when the undertaker said payment he meant a joke. No wonder Cei-Master was smirking the entire time during our deal. The undertaker said that I had been out for about a week. That's the longest I ever slept and probably will ever asleep again.
                When we had arrived at the manor, I was introduced to the other servants. Mey-Rin was especially excited since she wasn't the only girl anymore. Sebastian led me to my room, which was next door to his apparently. He said for me to make myself more aware of my surroundings and to relax a little. However, I had already known everything about the manor since Ceil was my target before becoming my employer so being at a loss of what to do, I started helping the servants with their chores. It was quite annoying with all the mess they make, but it was enjoyable.
                Mey-Rin is a klutz, but has very good eye sight despite that. She's quite nice and funny. Finny is adorable as well as very friendly. Though he doesn't pay attention to what he is doing half the time, the gardener is extremely strong. Bard on the other hand is a very stubborn man, but kind to his friends. He's very knowledgeable with explosives and was a solider in the past. Sebastian on the other hand is very different from all three of the servants. He's strict and always straight to the point with them. None of them know much about him other than he saved them from their past lives and is always by the Master's side. However, the servants has said that he is hard on them to show his love. I highly doubt it, but I wasn't going to ruin their thoughts.