The Shadow Puppet

The Queen of England sat in her room, getting ready for bed with her butler's help. Her husband had past recently so everything she wore was black. The butler, on the other hand, dressed in all white to be the light in his master's eyes. "I have another job," she said, her dress from early being pulled off by her butler. Some of her skin looked young while other parts looked decayed, her hair was long and grey, but her eyes were a pretty blue. "Is that so," the butler asked; his short hair was as white as snow as well as his skin, the only part that wasn't white was his violet colored eyes. The Queen nodded while the butler took off her corset. The butler quickly put on her nightgown and stated," Which job would that be, your highness?"
"Ceil Phantomhive. It's a shame, though, he's done so much for me, however, he's getting a bit to close for comfort," she answered with a frown," It's about time though, isn't it." The butler had a frown on his face, the shadow puppet has never been against a demon contract before. "Do you think differently, Ash," The queen questioned. She was now in bed and the butler tucked her in. He replied," It'll be more difficult than any other mission and we do not want anyone to find out about her." "Nevertheless, Landers, it will be done," a voice said from within the shadows. Ash and the queen both looked to see a girl in the corner, her body dressed in all black. The only thing you could see was her eyes. One eye was a purplish pink color while the other was a greenish yellow color. As she walked out her footsteps was as quiet as the night and her voice was as cold in which the wind blew. "I am your shadow puppet. No matter what I will do what you say," The young girl stated, kneeling in front of her master. The queen smiled and said," Forevermore. Now, you have a job to do. I must get my rest." The girl nodded, leaving the room through an open window. Ash looked out the window to see a shadow, jumping across the rooftops. "We've never sent her near a part of her kind before," he muttered," hopefully, this will end smoothly."