Chapter 25: thank the sloth lord

Start from the beginning

how am i going to get their!?

I dont have a car, i dont have a motorcycle like him and i also dont have my G2 licence, just G1. Im too scared to drive alone. Don't judge me!

I also dont have any change for the city bus.

I frown and sit on my driveway thinking.

I look back at the note to see a piece of the paper still folded. I unfold the bottom and notice one last sentence.

Ps. Look in your mailbox.

Of course.

I roll my eyes before getting back up and heading towards my mailbox.

I open it to fine at least 20 coins!

I stuff them into my bag and skip happily to the bus stop.

Its 6:40 which means a bus should be here in 5 minutes.

As soon as im off the bus again i fast walk to where i think the alley way was.

This past year ive become much more aware of my home town. Jace and Darren drove me everywhere but Jace made sure to point out where we are so i dont get lost again.

Dont see why hes complaining because thats how we met, he should be thanking me since i have no sense of direction.

Im still partially mad that he wont go to prom but maybe whatever he has planned will make up for at least a bit of it.

Once the alley comes into my view i slow down a bit and slowly, carefully round the corner into it. I pull out my water gun again because its too dark in here to see what it really is and i will scare all the creeps away hopefully!

I grin and spot another piece of bright yellow paper taped to the cold brick wall.

Really Jace another one?

I pull it off the wall and open it quickly this time.

Beatrice if your reading this then you've clearly figured out my first riddleish note. Congrats!

If this isnt beatrice then put it back and dont read stuff that isn't yours! Gosh!

Idiot.

Anyways beatie now go to the place we shot each other for the first time.

Love you!

Rolling my eyes i think back to the first time i shot him. He could mean call of duty but i think he means when we went paint balling. Either way he would be wrong because the first time i shot him was right here.

With my amaze balls squirt gun.

I guess i should head to Paint ball mania now.

Good thing this isnt my money being spent on these ridiculous bus rides.

*Insert evil laugh here*

--

5 clues later and im at Dine and no Dash about to read the note that he left on the table we used when he gave me the ring that i have on my finger at this very moment actually.

I smile and twirl it around my finger.

Okay concentrate beatie.

Im hoping this is the last note.

Mostly because i just want to kiss him for putting so much work into this and also because i only have a couple coins left.

So beatrice, here you are. The love of my life. The only girl in the world that im meant to be with.
Im the bad boy and your the loner girl, who would have guessed?
Im glad i ran into you that one night. Im glad you were lost. Im glad those jerks spilt that slime on you.
Come find me, beautiful.
Im in a place we've been before. Full of life and beauty just like you. Their are flowers and... Nature. Trees take over and a view like no other.

OHMIGOSH can i die of Jaces cuteness?

After im done having my fan girl moment i start to freak out for a whole other reason.

I have no idea where he's talking about!

Maybe a park but he said theirs a view like no other. I dont think sweaty kids is what he had in mind. Might as well check anyway!

--

So it wasn't a park with swings and shiz.

He said we've been their before though? I know we haven't because he never set up a picnic or anything romantic in the nature before.

Then again we did walk through that fantastic park filled with trails for walking and stuff?!

That was our first official date!

Ill go their next i guess, if thats not it then i give up!

--

When i arrive i notice the sign saying "place of worship"

Yup this is where we walked on our first date. Its beautiful so i hope this is where he is!

If i find another note imma scream.

I walk into the forest a bit until i have to choose between 4 different paths.

I look to each one individually.

I notice a red rose in the middle of the path on my right.

Is that for me? No Jace isnt that romantic.

Is he?

I slowly bend over to pick it up and notice a note attached to it.

Ughhh! Seriously!?

For fudge sakes Jace.

Beatie. Follow the red roses.

Thats it, thats all it says.

Interesting.

I smile and skip happily down the trail picking up each rose as i go.

------

Thanks for reading!

A bit short but i just wanted to update! :P

Couldn't resist! :P

Please comment//vote!

Thank you guys so much for everything it means so much to me!