chapter 1:my life in a nut shell

"Beatrice!!"

"WHAT!"

"Turn down your music before i lose my mind!" my mum shouts to me from downstairs.

UGHHH it isnt even that loud, besides sleeping with sirens deserve to be blasted not quietly mumbled in the back ground.

As of right now im just laying on my bed listening to music while browsing twitter. I want to relax before going back to school in a couple days. i have one year left, THANK GOD. i dont think i could handle some of the people for much longer.

My schools pretty cliche i guess, i mean there's the populars; cheerleaders, footballers and the dancers. Then the jocks;basketball, soccer, volleyball, rugby which include both genders by the way. then the geeks; science and math lovers, do homework at lunch etc.. Then the inbetweeners; those who play badminton, tennis, and who have their own group of friends and do their own thing. Then there's the emo/skateboarders. Then last the loners which is where i stand.

OH i forgot to mention one last category, the bad boys; creating chaos and having tattoos and piercings and getting in fights, girls stay away, there hot but girls are scared of them. Guys just don't bother. I think their scared too. in my school there are only 4; Jace, Tate, Darren and Finnick.

Im not bullied or anything, im just not talkative because i don't see a point if were not gonna be friends anyway, most of them are so fake its ridiculous. i dont get noticed which is good! im really sarcastic and weird actually but only once i get out of my shell which is only infront of my family and friend, mags. Everyone else is dead to me.

Ive actually been craving to get a lip piercing for a few years now but i hate needles soooooo yeah

My hair is around my hips in length, maybe a little bit shorter, its curly and untamed but it doesn't look too bad. I wear band shirts and jeans with converse. i also have naturally tanned skin which is good but doesnt really help in the look department. i think my sister got all the good genes and shes only 4.... yeah. i go to the gym but then i eat alot so im not skinny but im not fat either, guess i'm in-between.

<(intro to character and her life)>

-----------

*I HOPE YOU KNOW IM ALWAYS WITH YOU--

ughhhh i slam my hand on my alarm clock turning off no ordinary love by Memphis May Fire. quite a song to wake up to i know but i need the jolt in order to not fall back asleep.

Its not natural for people to wake up this early seriously, i feel like im ganna die.

Students should protest or something, this isnt fair. Obviously im not a morning person. But i mean, the people that are should just leave me the fudge alone.

"Sweeeetttiieeee piieeee!! are you awake hunn!?" my mum says in a joyfull voice through my door.

Of course shes a morning person- she always tells me; 'wake up early, go for a run and have a cup of tea and your out and about happily ready to take on the whole world!' and blah blah blah.

Ummmm no i dont think so.

"ughhghghgjckvn yea." i mumble out to her.

"Okay hunny bun just make sure your ready in time for the first day back at school! love you im leaving for work now! dont forget to lock the door and smile! bye bye" she says before kissing my cheek goodbye.

"love you too mom." i say before heading for a shower.

Oh my honnie boo boo she is seriously so preppy and full of energy, i get my laziness from my dad, my mom wishes i was more girly but i think my little sister Tasha will be, so yay life, another girly girl in the house.

Once my showers done i pick out an AC~DC shirt and some dark skinny jeans. once i put a bit of hairspray in my hair i add some mascara and a tad bit of foundation. I dont like make up but i dont like red spots showing on my skin either.

I grab my black rimmed glasses (ray bands) and put them on and off i go down my stairs to the kitchen.

I grab an apple and start walking to my bus stop. I hate taking the bus but my parents wont buy me a car and i mean i dont NEED one so ill have to deal.

I walk right to the back and sit in a seat by myself sliding in my earphones. i just want to sing out loud and belt it to my hearts content but no, im not that crazy.

-------

My first period is religion so its super easy, every year so far we've pretty much just been givin assignments and told to finish them by the end of the year. yuppers sounds fun right?

"O M G look what the cat dragged in!" says my ultimate best and only friend Mags.

"Well if it isnt little miss drag queen!" i say to her before opening my locker.

"Guess what i just heard from a girl, who knows a girl, who is friends with a guy, who knows a guy, that knows Jace!!" She squeals.

yeah shes a bit of a drama queen and by that i mean she loves drama and rumors and knows just about everything, she has her own group of volleyball Friends but we've been friends since grade 1 so we stuck together through the high school cliques.

"Oh Jace the bad ass who punches people for no reason?! do tell!"

"okay well apparently he moved!!" she says with so much happiness and enthusiasm.

why in the actual fudge does it matter that he moved??

"mmhhmmm so why does this concern me?" i ask.

"BECAUSE"

she sounds like its so obvious but really i mean is it just me or is this confusing.

"Heeellllooo there was a sold sign on that house across from yours a week ago! maybe hes moving into that one!! if he does, stay the heck away otherwise he could kill you! or worse kidnap you!" she finishes.

"How is kidnapping worse then killing may i ask?"

"cause then you would fall into temptation by his good looks and he would make you clean his house forever till the day you die! and we all know how much you hate cleaning."

yeahh thats true actually i would rather eat a billion squids then clean a house forever.

wait wait wait

"what are the odds of him moving into that house anyway i mean of all the houses why would it be that one."

"i guess you shall see tonight because thats when their officially moving." she states

"Ok well when that happens ill let you know." i roll my eyes then we head to our classes.

-----------

thanks for reading, its just getting into it kind of an intro type thing!

please comment and let me know what you think

it isnt edited so i'm sorry for mistakes and such!

thanks again! exams are coming so ill update as much as i can but idk!

:P