Chapter 18: dont be a meaner

Oh no. Nonononono. I just got my time of the month and still don't have any lady stuff! Besides the one i always keep in my back pack.

What am i ganna do?

Ok breath, don't panic.

I calmly walk out of the bathroom and head to Jaces room.

"So i think you owe me a favour." I say.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Well i mean everything you've done to me right? So you owe me!" I say hoping he falls for it.

"I dont owe you shit." He mumbles as he plays on his phone.

I roll my eyes and grab his phone from his hands.

"Hey!" He yells.

"Hello. Now i need you to lend me keys to the truck, oh and some money." I say as i sit on the bed beside him.

"You can have the keys but i ain't giving you money." He says sounding quite annoyed.

I stick out my bottom lip "awwww pleassee! Jaceeeeeee!" I whine.

I put my chin on his shoulder and give him my best puppy dog look.

"Is it really that important?" He asks boredom fully evident in his voice.

Hmm lets see, is buying girl products so that my pants dont turn red that important?

"Are you kidding me!?! Yes yes this is very important! If you dont help me i swear to the sloth lord i will rip your fingers off one buy one in your sleep and-

"Ok ok ok! Could have just said please!" He puts his hands up in defence.

"I did. Now lets go!" I say as i get up and walk to the front door.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I hear him grumble from behind me.

Idiot.

Its friday, we just got back from school like an hour ago.

The fact that me and Jace made up the other day, and kissed is amazing but now we are back to normal.

I thought we would be together or something but the next day he just treated me like normal. Besides the odd kiss on the cheek or something.

I dont know if i should ask him or something but im kinda too nervous to.

So im just going along with it, no matter how much i want to kiss his face off.

Once we arrived at the store i held my hand out expectantly.

"What." He asks.

"The money."

"Oh ill give it to you as soon as i know its being used for a good purpose."

My eyes widen. There is no way im letting him see what im buying.

Thats just embarrassing.

"No trust me, its being used wisely." I say and hold my hand out yet again.

Common, please.

"Nope im coming with you." He says seriously and gets out of the truck.

Oh no.

My life is over.

I get out of the truck too and fall into step with Jace.

"Darren just texted me saying he needs you to help him with the laundry." I lie.

Ughh i suck at lying

"Really? Let me see then." He says with a smirk.

"Umm you know what? I already deleted it so." I say and shrug my shoulders.