chapter 2: ohmigosh

Lunch time means loner time. See, mags sits with her friends and I walk around or sit somewhere in the hallway. I really don't mind though I like being alone sometimes.

Weird right? I know.

I'm about to grab a cookie from the cafeteria when someone takes the last one.

"Are you for-serious?" I mumble.

"What?" The person asks me.

"I was obviously reaching for it.... Now there's none left." I say sassily with a tint of sadness.
I'm really hungry and I was excited to eat it! They are actually so delicious I can't even deal.

"Sucks to suck then." I look up as they say this and realize it's one of the popular girls, I think her name is prim.

"Well then."

"Sorry I was looking forward to this cookie all day!" She says with a smile.

She seems nice actually which is surprising, I mean I know how she feels, cookies are an important part of my day too.

"No biggie I'll just get some skittles from the vending machine instead!" I say as I start to turn around.

"Wait, I'm prim. I think you were in my English class last period." She grabs my arm and smiles at me.

"Oh, yeah ha." Ohmigosh I'm so socially awkward it's redonculous.

"Wanna eat lunch with me? I saw you just walking around..." She stares at me with big eyes waiting for my reply.

Hmmm idk I mean she's nice and seems like we would be good friends but I don't let people in easily and shes a popular....

"I'll let you have half my cookie!" She say with a knowing look.

"Ohmigosh yes!! I'm sold, it's done, let's go." I say happily.

"Ha sweet just let me pay one sec."

"Okie." Wow I made a friend that's pretty impressive if I do say so myself. Most people just ignore me, I'm pretty much invisible so this is awesometastic.

"so where do you normally eat?" i ask.

"ouside! a few of my friends are waiting for me so ill introduce you!" she has a smirk on her face and is watching me with... idk there's something in her eyes but im not good with reading emotions. i would say its eagerness but i dont get why.

hmmm its so spectacular outside honestly i love September because its not to cold an not to warm, its just perfect like--

SPLASH

what the friggerson!? ohmigosh dont tell me its...... wait a minute its slimy haha cool! i start smiling and then i look for my attacker.

"who the fudge did this?!" i ask as i eventually see prim laughing her butt off.

"sor- sor- BAHAHAHA oh my gosh that was hilarious!" a guy yells from behind me.

i roll my eyes and then realize they probably didn't think i would actually find it cool. which means..... they wanted to embarrass me?

"you can go now, drake just wanted someone to get hit by his slim ball and i saw you so i got you." prim says with a shrug of her shoulders like its no big deal.

well this is just amazballs. i have to go home and take a shower. There is no way im grudging through school like this.

"Why me?" i ask them. i mean really what did i do? it was the first day of school for Pete's sake.

"because you were by yourself which made for an easy target." Drake says before kissing Prims cheek and saying thank you.

ughhh people like them disgust me. i mean seriously why did i even go with her? she was a popular which meant trouble for an outcast like me.