13

His fingers pumped in and out of my wet core, the slurping, slippery sound filling the room as his warm tongue licked my clit in a continuous motion and I moaned knitting my fingers in his dark hair.

One second I was trapped between Arson and the door, terrified and the next I was pressed against the couch with him hovering over me. He peppered harsh kisses down my neck, to my collarbone and to my breast; unhooking the lace before throwing it to the side paying my mounds special attention.

He bit and sucked, leaving dark love bites all over my breast and upper half before moving down lower and lower, leaving dark marks in his wake. His eyes bored into mine when he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties slipping them down my thighs and off my ankles.

He smirked at me, kissing my inner thighs, never breaking eye contact with me.

I didn't get any type of warning when I felt his tongue lick up my slit, flicking my clit gently, his tongue slid into me and I gasped trying to close my legs but he forced them open continuing to lick, suck and flick on my sex.

"A-Arson" I moaned out, gripping his hair tighter as the knot that was forming in my stomach tightened when he stopped.

"That's not my name babygirl" he peered up, licking his lips sounding so amused and I squirmed whining softly.

His fingers curled inside of me and my clenched as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Say my name" he started pumping slowly making my walls clench and unclench around his fingers.

"Say it" he sucked on my neck, a special spot behind my ear that always got me going. He knew exactly what he was doing. His slow pumps and harsh flicks, his kisses, his stare.

"Daddy..." I moaned out.

"Daddy what babygirl? What do you want daddy to do?" He smirked against my skin.

"Daddy please make me cum?"

"Of course babygirl"

He pressed his lips to mine and I could taste myself when his tongue dipped into my mouth. It was sloppy and slow as his fingers pumped. He roamed my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance and of course he won.

"Cum for babygirl" he bit my bottom lip and like a switch I exploded. My legs shook and my eyes rolled back. My entire body tingled and Arson licked up every ounce of my juice.

"Sweet" he winked at me and just like that his inky pools faded to dark blue.

"S-Sinny" I stuttered and he nodded, pulling off his shirt. I raised my arms and he slipped the material over my head, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I tried to warn you" he chuckled but I was far from amused. I was still shaking.

The lights flickered back on and only now did I realise the rain had stopped and sun was shinning.

"So you're not sick or hurt or anything right?" Well no shit he just ate you like some cheesecake Kida. I cupped his cheek none the less, inspecting his face and checking his temperature.

"Babygirl I'm fine, when an incubus doesn't feed they get really weak. Arson refused to feed on any energy besides yours" he pulled me onto his lap and my eyes widened at the size of the thing poking into my ass. That couldn't be his.....

"My dick babygirl it's my dick" he mulled closing his eyes when I adjusted myself on his lap. Oh my....

"What do you mean by energy?" I pretended not to feel the monster that was poking me.

"Sexual energy. Incubi feed off sexual energy which is practically everywhere but Arson refused to feed off any besides yours so I was just really weak" he watched as I stood up straddling him.

"But you're better now right?" He gripped my ass once I settled myself moving me forward slightly and I moaned.

"A little"

I don't know what possessed me or why I wanted to do it, but I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to see what he looked like sweating and panting after I make him cum.

"Kida what are you doing?" I batted my eyelashes innocently, slipping my hands into the waistband of his shorts and then into his briefs.

I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft with a smirk. I didn't know where all this was coming from. I'd never thought of or done anything like this before but with Sinclair I just wanted to.

I pumped up and down slowly, hearing Sinclair curse as he threw his head back. He was pulsating in my hand, my slow pumps making it happen faster as faster and then I stopped.

"Babygirl don't play with me" he hissed as I rubbed my thumb over his sensitive tip, it was dripping with pre cum and I felt good. I made him this hard. I made this happen.

"Do you want me to make you cum daddy?" His eyes widened and he gulped. I liked this a little more than I should hearing him pant and watching sweat gather on his forehead. I understood where he was coming from now, when he says he likes seeing me like this.

"Yes babygirl. I want you to make daddy cum" I giggled.

"Okay" I pumped his shaft quickly, a slurping sound filling the room with his pants and moans.

"Fuck" his eyes flashed from blue to black as he exploded all over my hand and I jerked till there was nothing left.

I removed my hand from his shorts casually, seeing it was covered in cum and I slipped my index finger into my mouth sucking on it before pulling it out with a pop.

"Sweet"