10

I heard the front door slam close and I held my head in my hands. Why now? Why did they have to come now? I shuffled out of the room to the living room, seeing my so called parents and the bitch as I liked to call her.

Kendra Costello was a spoilt little succubus that thought she could tramp and walk over anyone she wanted. She was rude and disrespectful and thanks to a contract my father signed decades before I was even conceived much less born, she was also my fiance.

"Son we gave you time, we let you have your fun but now it's time to come back home" my father's emotionless voice pierced through the air and I rolled my eyes. The only thing he's ever contributed to my life was pained filled beatings and sperm. He trained me to be a cold heartless little prick like he was and my mother, well she thought Kendra was a perfect match for me probably cause she was like a carbon copy of her.

"I don't want to go back anywhere I'm perfectly fine where I am..." I said firmly, looking over the pancakes and diced fruit on the counter. She was making my favourite.

"Sinclair you are not seventeen anymore! You can't run away anymore! You are twenty three years old and it's time for you to take over the throne in fact you should've done it a long time ago. I'm not going to ask anymore" my father's eyes flashed black the same time I did.

"I don't want your fucking throne. I never did and I never will I don't want to be any fucking king!" We had a stare down, I wasn't any son to this man just an heir but that's not what I wanted. I didn't want to be the king of lust. I just wanted to Sinclair.

"You are Prince Sinclair Gambino and you will take your rightful place on the throne or else...." He stalker closer to me slowly and I stood my ground.

"Rip my heart out then father"

Black smoke swarmed the room, creating a whirpool in the small space. I hated my dad and he hated me but he'd never actually kill me firstly he was to much of a pussy and secondly cause I was his precious heir. He also wouldn't hit me, I wasn't that little boy I was back then I was a lot stronger now and he well he wasn't exactly a spring chicken.

"You're an ungrateful little shit" the cloud cleared and everything in the living dropped to the floor. Ruined my fucking apartment.

"Hi babe" I dodged that hug so quick and Kendra went tumbling to the floor making me snicker.

"Don't fucking touch me" I crossed over her grabbing my plate of pancakes and a fork. I cut into one and smiled, she stuffed them with nutella. Babygirl got me addicted to the stuff a month back, she was eating it with a spoon and she gave me a taste and now nutella is my second bae.

"Why'd you dodge my hug babe?" I tried to shrug off Kendra but she clung onto me like a panda. Her skin wasn't warm and soft like Kida's, her hair didn't tickle my skin the way Kida's did and she didn't snuggle into my back the way Kida did. She wasn't Kida.

"Get off bruh ion like you" I shoved her off and she huffed. Kendra was a beautiful girl I'll give her that but her personality just sucked. Her selfish, cruel ways wouldn't get her anywhere.

"Sinclair that is no way to treat your future wife" my mother but in and I didn't miss a beat.

"I'm not marrying her and I never planned to nor did I plan to take any throne. You planned my life out for me before I was even born and I'm not with it. That's not what I want"

"Where is all this coming from Sinclair?! Is this because of that girl?! Who even was she and why was she wearing your clothes stupid black bi" before she could even finish the sentence I had Kendra pressed against the wall suspended by her throat, my grip slowly got tighter.

"Finish that sentence and I'll snap your neck, rip your heart out and fish for your soul in the fucking depths of hell so I can feed it to" even my father tensed up, when I spoke this wasn't me or Arson, we warped together as one it was one of the most terrifying things an incubus could do and with Royal blood flowing through me it's something no one wants to experience.

"Don't you ever disrespect my babygirl. Do you understand me?" Kendra clawed at my hand nodding weakly since she was turning blue, her eyes were rolling to the back of her head.

"S-Sinclair you're killing her" I wanted to snap her pretty little neck. She was partly the reason Kida hated me now. The pure pain and malice in her voice when she screamed at me, the betrayal and emptiness in her eyes.

"Sinclair!" I dropped her, her limp body slumped against the wall and I walked pass her.

"You need to leave, take it with you" I slammed my bedroom behind me grabbing my phone. My wallpaper was Kida and I, we'd asked someone to take a pic of us but we're both headasses so we kept laughing but in this particular pic, we were staring into each other's eyes and both had goofy smiles on her faces. She was holding Sinny Jr and the ferris wheel was the perfect background.

I clicked on her contact 💖😻BabyGirl😻💖 putting the phone to my ear but it went straight to voicemail. I tried six more times but all went straight to voicemail. Fuck! I chucked my phone across the room, pulling at the roots of my hair. How the fuck am I going to fix this?