7

Kida-Rose POV

It was ten at night when my shift at the cafe finished and I had a wide smile on my face, once I entered my apartment. Sinclair wanted to be cliche and cheesy so even if we lived next to each other he still pledged he's do the whole knocking on the door and giving me flowers thing. He even went as far as to have my brother here to answer the door.

Andre was sprawled out of the couch in boxers, eating potato chips and I rolled my eyes purposely slamming the door behind me making him jump and fall off the couch right on his face.

"Yo! The fuck is wrong with you?!" I giggled plopping down next to him as he climbed back on the couch taking his chips and kicking my feet up on the coffee table.

"Sin's coming for you at eleven, get off your fat ass and go get ready, cause no lie I wanna go to my girl's house and get my freak on" he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I shoved his face making a disgusted face. That's just no- Anna is my best friend and although she loves to explain in detail what she and Andre do at night on a regular. I still hate when they mention it.

"You're acting like you not gonna let Sinclair dick you down tonight. Lowkey I'm scared for you. I mean from what he's told me about his past in the sheets, he the type of bro to tie you up and punish you and all that shit. You're gonna get destroyed" I kicked him off the couch and he cursed, reaching up and smacking me, so I kicked him again. Wait...past in the sheets? My heart dropped slightly. I mean it wasn't shocking really I mean Sinny's an incubus, he literally feeds off sexual energy and he's not a bad looking guy but that doesn't mean he has to go telling my brother about it. What else has he told him about?

"You're so nasty bruh. This is a date and nothing more! There will be no fucking of any sort thank you very much" I folded my arms across my chest. I'm gonna suppress all those tingly feelings tonight and just have a good time with him, no kissing, no nothing just lovey dovey mushy couple shit. Andre made kissy faces at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you suppose to be against the entire idea of me dating and getting fucked? You're my big brother you know" he shrugged his shoulders, his happy demeanor suddenly changing as his eyes darkened.

Andre had to take over as the man in the house at a young age so he was goofy now to make up for times when he had to be mature growing up, like the times he would sacrifice his stuff for me and when he had to get a job at fifteen cause we were struggling that bad. Andre used to beat up any boy that even looked at me for to long so him freely talking about stuff like this was weird.

"Sinclair wouldn't intentionally hurt you I know that for a fact and even if he did hurt, I know for sure he'd hurt himself before I could even lift a finger. He loves you, when I see you two it reminds me of what mom and dad used to have and obviously mom and dad used to be going at it hard cause they had twins and we used to hear..." he just had to go and ruin it didn't he? He was doing so well, all sentimental and meaningful and then he ended it with that. I was extremely thankful for Andre he's always been there for me, he was the big brother every girl dream of having.

"Sin and I are not going to be going at anything anytime soon" he chuckled and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Andy" I admitted, with a smile and he snickered.

"I love you to but get off with all this mushy shit and go get ready. I got paid to be here for a few hours not the entire night that's more than one fifty"

"You prick, he paid you to be here and you took the money" I scooted away from him and Andre sat there looking unbothered.

"Well yeah. I don't like you so...." I scoffed standing up and stomping to the room to get ready. What a prickface!

I did the entire nine yards for this date. Shaving, exfoliating, painting my nails and everything else and Sinclair arrived and I wasn't even close to being ready so he was sat in the living room talking with my brother. I lathered on some lip gloss before doing a spin the mirror. The outfit was really simple. A pair of overalls that hugged me like jeans, a plain white crop with good girl printed across it in pink lettering and a pair of white converse. My hair was slicked in a high and I looked cute as hell.

I grabbed my phone, some money, my gloss and my keys holding them in my hands before walking out the room.

"Dayum mami lemme get your number" I did a little spin holding up the peace sign as Sinclair whipped out his phone. He was always playing. It was shocking how he switches up from goofy to daddy in a few seconds.

"You look beautiful Kida" he leaned down pecking my lips and I heard a gagging sound from behind us.

"Shut up Andre you acting like you don't be eating Anna's ass like groceries and sucking toes!" I snapped at him and he put his hand on his chest looking offended while Sinclair stood there with widened eyes.

"My girl like that shit, you got a problem with that then suck my ass" Andre and I had a stare down. I really hoped the floor would collapse and he's fall through like a dumb ass but he just made a bunch of funny faces at me.

"You suck!" I shouted at him grabbing Sinclair's hand a pulling him to the door and I head a you swallow before the door slammed behind us. We walked hand and hand to the elevator and I took this time to admire what he was wearing. Acid washed ripped jeans and a loose grey t-shirt with a flannel over it with all white vans. He looked sexy as usual much to my dismay. I don't think there's ever a time where he doesn't look good. I'm sure he can step out in a garbage bag and I'd still faun over how good he looked, cause I'm dumb.

My mind for some reason drifted to what Andre said. Past in the sheets. I mean it is the past right? He wouldn't cheat on me or anything right? We're not even together, is it cheating if he gives his time to someone else the way he does me.

I felt lips press to mine and my eyes widened but they closed once I got the familiar minty taste in my mouth. He pushed me gently against the back of the elevator, the cool metal sending a shiver down my spine as he gripped my sides. The kiss had a deeper meaning, I felt like he was kissing away my doubt and I relaxed in his hold, hesitantly resting my palms on his chest as he pulled away.

"I'm yours Kida-Rose no one else's" the simple words made butterflies bubble in my stomach and my heart hammer inside my chest.

"I'll always be yours babygirl" his dark eyes stared into mine, he held my chin in place.

"You understand that?" he spoke in a deep, velvety voice like the one in the dream and he never looked away from me but I had to fluttered my eyes close as I felt his heat run through me. I hadn't felt it in a while and if I wasn't in his arms my legs would definitely have given out.

"Y-yes sir I u-understand" he kissed me again, it was dominating and messy and sloppy. His tongue pushed between my lips massaging my mouth and I moaned into his mouth.

"If we don't stop we wont get to go on any date" his voice sounded in my head and honestly I didn't really give a damn about any date.

What happened to no kissing and just cute couple shit? my conscience mocked me and I pulled away.

"W-we have a date to get to and we're suppose to behave. N-no powers" I panted out, my mouth was saying one thing but my mind was telling me to just be his little slut and I would not give in. Nope. Cute couple shit.

He sighed forcibly and the heat stopped. I mentally pouted. I feel like I've been deprived and it's my own fault. Oh well.